Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Washington, DC -- Tyrone capitol

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
I drive Uber in the DC region. I like to work at nights because there's usually less traffic. Most nights, I end up in DC. The nightlife in that city is very active on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. So I often get to observe the couples who are entering bars and clubs or walking with each other etc etc.

Let me just say: Tyrone is doing very well in DC.

I recall a few years ago that PUA/red-pill blogger Roissy in DC (he changed his name to "Heartiste") began CONSTANTLY complaining about black guys dating white chicks. I've now figured out why he was complaining -- because Roissy was a "pua" wannabe who was getting jealous of the Tyrones in DC making it with the white womenz.

After that series of posts, Roissy changed his name to "Heartiste" and primarily became a White Nationalist.

In conclusion, I think that BBC theory in liberal areas of the United States is very real.

Also: I'm a Somali so most American black guys mog me. I have no investment in BBC theory.

So sad to see PUAs say that personality and charisma are what matter and for them to be 100% sure of that bullshit

DC is the city with the highest population of black people (50%), so of course you are going to see plenty of mixed raced couples. A white woman basically has no choice but to consider black guys otherwise she is going to cut her dating pool in half.

DC is the best place for blackcels to go in the US, I think. Then again I grew up just outside of DC and I ended up as an incel.

DC is the city with the highest population of black people (50%), so of course you are going to see plenty of mixed raced couples. A white woman basically has no choice but to consider black guys otherwise she is going to cut her dating pool in half.

Makes sense.

I think all that matters, in the end, is attractiveness...the top tier of each race is going to do very well.

JBB theory is so fucking legit, you don't even need to be tyrone
Just be a thug and have a black sounding voice.

Doesn't work for somalis though sorry OP
Somalians are literally as subhuman if not more subhuman than curries and ricecels

DC is the best place for blackcels to go in the US, I think. Then again I grew up just outside of DC and I ended up as an
Idk when you are going to get thru your head that being black isnt a disadvantage. Foids already consider blacks as part of her dating pool. Its just that u are subhuman, I am sorry.

Non-white = OVER

Keep in mind that Tyrone = very attractive nig. Any attractive man will be able to score a lot.

the anti-BBC coping on this site is hilarious. Tyrones are GODS in 2018 !

INB4 "racebait" when "all whites are volcel" isn't racebait
INB4 okcupid stats showing whites get a 5-10% higher reply rate to betabux.

A below-average-looking white or Jewish girl can also get attention from the better-looking blacks, just because they prefer that light skin tone. When I worked in DC, I had a rather repulsive-looking Jewish boss who was constantly going online to meet various decent-looking black dudes, and she ended up having a half-black kid. That chick was weird; she went to synagogue, didn't eat pork, and had a professional job like a Jew; but she talked like she was from the ghetto (saying black slang like "No you d'int!").

COPE

Tyrone is dating ATTRACTIVE white women. He is sexually out-competing the beta bux white cucks.

Being a Tyrone means women of MANY races respond to you VISCERALLY in a sexual manner.

I drive Uber in the DC region. I like to work at nights because there's usually less traffic. Most nights, I end up in DC. The nightlife in that city is very active on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. So I often get to observe the couples who are entering bars and clubs or walking with each other etc etc.

I recall a few years ago that PUA/red-pill blogger Roissy in DC (he changed his name to "Heartiste") began CONSTANTLY complaining about black guys dating white chicks. I've now figured out why he was complaining -- because Roissy was a "pua" wannabe who was getting jealous of the Tyrones in DC making it with the white womenz.

After that series of posts, Roissy changed his name to "Heartiste" and primarily became a White Nationalist.

In conclusion, I think that BBC theory in liberal areas of the United States is very real.

Also: I'm a Somali so most American black guys mog me. I have no investment in BBC theory.

Man I don't even have mod powers and I know this is blackpill101 back to spread his big black cock.

Somalis are the curries of blacks. It's time whites, somalis, curries, and asians unite. Whitecels and Asians have the IQ and planning skills, curries have the loyalty and numbers, and somalis are just outright vicious and are genetically wired to endure hardship. Together we can destroy White Chad and Tyrone

Man I don't even have mod powers and I know this is blackpill101 back to spread his big black cock.

Fuck off, read my post history, do I sound like anyone else on this forum? I don't even fit in here lmao.

COPE

Tyrone is dating ATTRACTIVE white women. He is sexually out-competing the beta bux white cucks.

Being a Tyrone means women of MANY races respond to you VISCERALLY in a sexual manner.

even blackpilled incels refuse to accept the BBCpill

why is there so much resistance?