Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Washed up Foids on girls nowadays in college

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★

The fat black one, dear god :feelspuke:

Colleges/universities have been turned into brothels.

Dear god I lost about 50% of my brain cells watching that.

Not one second

JFL @ degeneracy being celebrated on national TV.

" Slay kween, be a hoe and fuck yourself up emotionally /psychologically, then feign depression for a few years and settle for a cuck who youll prolly treat like shit ".

" Slay kween, be a hoe and fuck yourself up emotionally /psychologically, then feign depression for a few years and settle for a cuck who youll prolly treat like shit ".
The fat black one, "I MUST'VE BEEN THINKING LIKE A MAN SHEIIIT, I HAD ALL DA HOOK UPS" :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Disgusting. Women should not be allowed to talk publicly.

If I had to put a number on it, I'd say 99% of young western women think like this.

ABSOLUTE BLACKPILL ON WHY YOU SHOULDN'T BE NICE TO WOMEN. :lul:

ABSOLUTE BLACKPILL ON WHY YOU SHOULDN'T BE NICE TO WOMEN. :lul:

Their entire conversation is predictable. Watched a minute and one goes on about having too many thugs in her life and she got tired of being Tyrones cumdump. So, “nice guy” to the rescue!

Was hoping they were recent vids but sadly this is old news.
Lots of truth in them but a lot of women and cucks like to shield their eyes to the truth. For women it is because they like to excuse their shitty slut behavior and for cucks it is because they don't want to face the reality where they get all the leftovers Chad shits out. Cucks never want to admit that the same woman they kiss at night and that they help raise their bratty kids are the same hoes that drank Chad piss and swallowed stranger's cum all through her teens and 20s and majority still in their 30s. That when he was jerking off to Pokemon that she was on her knees at 12 years old servicing a group of older bad boys that made her little clitty tingle.

a good time to be a hoe. only can say that when you have sucked a lot of cock. I hate this show as these foids used to be sluts and some pretend they have morals now. can't change that loose vag ya smelly foids .wouldn't it be funny if a boeing 747 fell out of the sky onto them just as they are discussing big penis and how much they like it. gods middle finger has spoken.

Colleges/universities have been turned into brothels.

Only for the chads. All college foids get loads of sex, most of the men don't.
Their entire conversation is predictable. Watched a minute and one goes on about having too many thugs in her life and she got tired of being Tyrones cumdump. So, “nice guy” to the rescue!

And the 'nice guy' is supposed to be grateful

Last edited:
Jfl , normies are a waste of space on earth , they should be only slaving and working to build streets and cities instead of being in the media influencing more human to be normies
They are so fucking delusional . Fuck off landwale pig and go lose some fat .

Disgusting. Women should not be allowed to talk publicly.
yet more and more of them will be until all normies are holding exclusively foid opinions
Jfl , normies are a waste of space on earth , they should be only slaving and working to build streets and cities instead of being in the media influencing more human to be normies
They are so fucking delusional . Fuck off landwale pig and go lose some fat .
normies are cattle to be milked and controlled

Women talk shows are absolute rage fuel, a men’s talk show wouldn’t even last a week on National tv if they discussed such degeneracy

That was in 2013, imagine how things are now.

Was hoping they were recent vids but sadly this is old news.
Lots of truth in them but a lot of women and cucks like to shield their eyes to the truth. For women it is because they like to excuse their shitty slut behavior and for cucks it is because they don't want to face the reality where they get all the leftovers Chad shits out. Cucks never want to admit that the same woman they kiss at night and that they help raise their bratty kids are the same hoes that drank Chad piss and swallowed stranger's cum all through her teens and 20s and majority still in their 30s. That when he was jerking off to Pokemon that she was on her knees at 12 years old servicing a group of older bad boys that made her little clitty tingle.

High, high IQ