Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was Your life meant to be a failure from the very beginning

dosa_cel

dosa_cel

Banned
-
In my case, I remember being 4 and not having a single friend and sitting alone in kindergarten. I was always a shy kid who didn’t talk , was compared all the time to my cousin who went to the same school as me in kindergarten. I was told often how I should be social and have friends like other kids. I remember hiding from other people when there were social gatherings or anything. I was bullied by kids in elemeantry school. One time I also had a weird realisation that I was not meant for this world while I was sitting in the class while all the other kids were laughing and talking. My life sucked from the very beginning .Added to that fact I am a 5’4 curry , su5 (4/10), manlet, dicklet,. It’s so over for me. I can’t take this loneliness anymore tbh. Foids would never give me a chance, foids have rejected me all my life.

ITS OVER

it was predetermined in the kindergarten for me as well. Kids mocked me , but I didn't realize it and thought they were friendly to me, same in middle school and in high school i was mostly introverted speaking with someone once in awhile.

i was bullied throughout my student years too I would have much rather if they left me alone.

i was bullied throughout my student years too I would have much rather if they left me alone.
I was not bullied in HS though , I was just ignored which is way better than being bullied. It’s really unfair how we must go through all this shit.

Kinda.
If things went differently then my life might have been good, but things never could have gone differently as we can't choose the environments we grow up in.

I was pretty much just ignored from preschool to university. Middle school was ok as it's when I started working on fixing my life but hadn't been demoralised yet, and I had a few friends at school.

yes though before puberty it was fine. My life wasn't amazing but it was decent enough for me not to worry about all this shit. After I turned 10 it started to turn against me.

Kinda.
If things went differently then my life might have been good, but things never could have gone differently as we can't choose the environments we grow up in.

I was pretty much just ignored from preschool to university. Middle school was ok as it's when I started working on fixing my life but hadn't been demoralised yet, and I had a few friends at school.
True ,our environment is out of our control.
I had some friends in 6 th grade but that’s it .All other grades I was friendless and lonely.

Your fate was sealed from the second your dads sperm reached your moms womb

I'm not sure. I had some friends and one pretty good friend in elementary school. I was kinda hopeful when I was a young teen as I was somewhat successful in school and comfortable with myself. I also was not that ugly back then but still did not get any relationships. I think my failure to make proper friends in high school sealed the deal for me.

Failure when it comes to getting laid? Yes. Otherwise, no. I rather enjoy my life now, my biggest problem is having to wageslave some time in the future when my parents kick the bucket. Until then, it's all fun and games.

yes i'm a turbomanlet autistic subhuman

In my case, I remember being 4 and not having a single friend and sitting alone in kindergarten. I was always a shy kid who didn’t talk , was compared all the time to my cousin who went to the same school as me in kindergarten. I was told often how I should be social and have friends like other kids. I remember hiding from other people when there were social gatherings or anything. I was bullied by kids in elemeantry school. One time I also had a weird realisation that I was not meant for this world while I was sitting in the class while all the other kids were laughing and talking. My life sucked from the very beginning .Added to that fact I am a 5’4 curry , su5 (4/10), manlet, dicklet,. It’s so over for me. I can’t take this loneliness anymore tbh. Foids would never give me a chance, foids have rejected me all my life.

ITS OVER
I think I might have had a chance at life had a few things gone right in my life but Ive pretty much failed at this point because all the chances I was given I fucked up or they just went wrong

I think I might have had a chance at life had a few things gone right in my life but Ive pretty much failed at this point because all the chances I was given I fucked up or they just went wrong
That sucks , I feel like for me it was fucked up from the moment my parenst married.

ITS OVER
Yeah I’d rope If I wasn’t white

Yes, I always knew it was over for me.

Yeah I've never been happy at any stage of my life

I also
remember being 4 and not having a single friend and sitting alone in kindergarten. I was always a shy kid who didn’t talk , was compared all the time to my cousin who went to the same school as me in kindergarten. I was told often how I should be social and have friends like other kids. I remember hiding from other people when there were social gatherings or anything. I was bullied by kids in elemeantry school. One time I also had a weird realisation that I was not meant for this world while I was sitting in the class while all the other kids were laughing and talking. My life sucked from the very beginning