Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was told on incel selfies that 5’9 isn’t a Manlet height

it's average height in most Anglo countries. Above average in most of the rest of the world. It's only below average in Northern and Western mainland Europe

Depends where you live

It isn't. Not in America, anyway.

If 5'9 is manlet, then it's beyond over for me

I consider anything that starts with a 5 manlet territory.

I'm 5'6 so it never began for me.

Ofc it's not manlet. It's just slightly below average. Still shit though as long as you are below 6 feet your height is useless but the less height you have the more of a curse it becomes.

manlet or not, it will all come down to your face. If it is below a 5/10 it is OVER, no matter if your height starts with a 5, 6 or 7

I'd be happy if i was 5'9 tbh. Well mabye not happy, but at least it beats being 5'7

manlet or not, it will all come down to your face. If it is below a 5/10 it is OVER, no matter if your height starts with a 5, 6 or 7
JFL @ the level of coping if you think a 6'5 guy with 4/10 face can't get laid

You have to be delusional to think that 5'9 is manlet height.

it's average height in most Anglo countries. Above average in most of the rest of the world. It's only below average in Northern and Western mainland Europe

If I was 5'9, I'd cold approach 1000 foids

5'9 is not manlet height bro. But keep handicapping yourself to feel part of a community that rejects you.

I'd be happy if i was 5'9 tbh. Well mabye not happy, but at least it beats being 5'7
I would love to be 5’9. That’s the height where people stop looking short and can appear lanky even.

technically speaking it is not in most countries, foids on the other hand will consider it as such unless you're surprisingly attractive

5'9 is not manlet height bro. But keep handicapping yourself to feel part of a community that rejects you.
You’re right , this thread has been pretty eye opening, I never knew how good I had it, me getting heightmogged into oblivion was all in my mind, a graycel mistake :feelsbadman:

This thread :feelsPop:

It isn't a manlet height. It's average or above average in many parts of the world. However, women do not desire merely average or above average when considering something an asset in a man.

A six inch cock, while (probably) above average, will not make a dent in a woman's opinion of you, nor her hypothetical sexual satisfaction with you.

A 70k salary, while above average in most places, will not make a woman automatically consider you betabuxx material and cause her to overlook your incel looks.

A 6/10 face will not compensate for a 5'2" height. Etc, etc.

Same for height.

Listen to what women and their orbiters say and read between the lines. What do they say about nice guys? "Being nice is just expected." Clearly, wrapped up in this statement, is the notion that women are not attracted to what is expected, what is average and it is ludicrous to even think that they would be.

Ngl for my generation it's kinda below average, most guys at my school are around 5'11 nowadays, and 6' is somewhat common too.