Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was this anybody else childhood.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
well original xbox came out a while after ps1, but yeh i had that too.

i mainly played halo2
I never had a playstation, so I never understood my friends talking about metalgearsolid and other ps exclusives. Tfw clueless.

I never had a playstation, so I never understood my friends talking about metalgearsolid and other ps exclusives. Tfw clueless.

ye that was the annoying thing about console exclusivity back in the day, most console exclusive games are shit now.

last good one i remember was the last of us.

ye that was the annoying thing about console exclusivity back in the day, most console exclusive games are shit now.

last good one i remember was the last of us.
Yeah it was super annoying.

Console games in general are shitty now.

my first and only console was ps2 which I bought at age of 18

mine was in this order:

>chrono trigger
>earthbound
>pokemon crystal
>pokemon ruby
>pokemon leaf green
>ratchet and clank
>jak and daxter
>sly cooper

My childhood consisted of me being alone and playing video games

Haha yes, I remember this game. I used to play it a lot when I was young.

Nowadays, yeah. Mostly League of Legends and old school shooters s/a BF3/RainbowsixVegas2/CoD2/etc.

Any shooters you can recommend that aren't normienite or camperg
I don't actually have a pc yet lol but I am planning on making the switch when gpu prices go down

I wasn't a PS1cel. This was mine

I only played the 2nd one (Ripto's rage). Great game

Ape Escape, Pokemon, Small Soldiers, Ratchet and Clank, Jax and Daxter, Crash Bandicoot. These were my favorite copes before the blackpill was swallowed. Ignorance is bliss.

I love Spyro! I played the first two. I got 100% progress on both lol (maybe even above 100, or was it in Crash Bandicoot?), sorry for bragging. So much joy. I played many other decent games. It's only after GTA 4 was released that I slowly stopped gaming. After that I did a few speedruns of classic games but vidya lost its appeal to me.

Yeah. I've played Rachet and Clank 1, 2, and 3 :).

Also Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 (@Facade :heart:), Pokemon, some Final Fantasy games, and of course Runescape ;).

I was more of an xbox kid.

man.... JSRF. this struck a chord with me.

i beat this game 3 times on 3 seperate save files. i got every beat soul, every graffiti, every character.

i was actually even the one who discovered the blue NT3000 and green yoyo glitch.

cannot believe its been over 15 years.

its over.

no it was more like this
Stock photo the boy the boy sat staring at the wall while waiting for a friend to go play 7788
Crying boy blog 25288 185x185

i beat this game 3 times on 3 seperate save files. i got every beat soul, every graffiti, every character.

i was actually even the one who discovered the blue NT3000 and green yoyo glitch.

its over.
i installed the first game recently and got bored in a few minutes

i installed the first game recently and got bored in a few minutes
Jsr is super different from jsrf.

I need to get an emulator working for jsrf tbh.

A lot of feels in this thread.

for real, I would give anything to go back to my childhood.

Me too, brother. This reminds me of ER's manifesto. He too felt happiest in his childhood. Most incels have this feeling.

its over.

I know that feel. Getting absolutely absorbed into the game. Playing it because it's so fun, not because lootbox gimmicks.

This was my favorite song from JSRF, especially the scream at the end. Ironically, it's an incely song.

I know that feel. Getting absolutely absorbed into the game. Playing it because it's so fun, not because lootbox gimmicks.

This was my favorite song from JSRF, especially the scream at the end. Ironically, it's an incely song.

Which song?

Greatest game on n64 IMO.

tumblr_nz493bj2Kk1r9ulu7o1_500.gif
I remember getting a blister on my thumb from that guy. Too bad I didn't finish DK64 because of that fucking arcade game!! I beat it but never got the coin for some reason. :feelsree:

I remember getting a blister on my thumb from that guy. Too bad I didn't finish DK64 because of that fucking arcade game!! I beat it but never got the coin for some reason. :feelsree:
The Arcade game was bullshit lol. Everything else was fun tho

Greatest game on n64 IMO.

tumblr_nz493bj2Kk1r9ulu7o1_500.gif
It had superior open worlds. Also loved the character selection and cast. It still boggles me that these classic games have more depth than today's modern games