Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was this a weird text (srs question)

B

bcroger

Commander
★★
1 month ago, Asked a guy I knew if he wanted to grab a beer that week and he said that he was out of town. I saw the same guy at the grocery store the next day.

That said, he seemed like a nice guy. We had a decent conversation. Would see him some other times at the grocery store and we would talk.

I also knew 2 other workers are the grocery store. Both females. They are friendly, and I would talk to them sometimes. That guy is friends with these two females. I think that 1 of them may be his girlfriend, I am not sure.

Anyways I randomly texted him "tell Katy and Jenna that I said hi btw!" (referring to the two other friendly co workers) roughly one month after he rejected my invitation to grab a beer.

I noticed that he never responded to my text. Was it a creepy text, like he thought that I was trying to get with the co workers/his friends? Am I over thinking this whole thing? Thoughts?

Was this out of nowhere or in the middle of a conversation?

Yes, that’s incredibly creepy. I learned that lesson long ago.

Dont ever show your face in that store again

Last edited:
Ig I can see the question as being a little odd if you said it out of nowhere but I don't think it's that bad

Yeah that would definitely come off weird.
I think that you are over thinking things or may be paranoid " "tell Katy and Jenna that I said hi btw!" doesn't seem like its sexual in nature at all.

But yeah, I learned by lesson though. Better just not to say these things, esp. as an incel. I would say it was a mistake by the fact that he never replied. Seems like you are trying to make me feel worse/more embarrassed about it than need be though.

I hoppe its not a big deal.

I think it could be weird

Is it THAT bad? Like should I stop going to the store because of what I said?
It's not that bad but it would come off kinda weird. You can still go to the store obviously and I doubt anyone cares about it now

Why are you so mean?
How am I being mean? Im just telling you what I learned from experience bro. It was creepy, but theyll likely forget about it soon.

It's not that bad but it would come off kinda weird. You can still go to the store obviously and I doubt anyone cares about it now
Thanks bro. That makes me feel a lot better.

How am I being mean? Im just telling you what I learned from experience bro. It was creepy, but theyll likely forget about it soon.
Its just a small issue though right, not a huge one? Like should I stop going to the store?