Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Was thinking about all of the immoral circumcisions

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
I was thinking about how I was circumcised without my consent. And how angry this makes me. And how wrong it is that this happens to almost every american male immediately at birth. But then I remembered I will never have to worry about it anyway. Not like my penis would ever be stimulated in any meaningful way by a human female. Almost helps me cope with my anger at my circumcision. It's over anyway.

Rot with me

Nothing I can do about it, so staying angry would be pointless, life sucks enough as it is

I thank god everyday my boomer parents did this thing right: left my foreskin intact.

Doesn't matter if you're uncircumcised and don't get anything either

I thank god everyday my boomer parents did this thing right: left my foreskin intact.
Jealous. Fapping is literally a better cope for you than me. It's like when I'm jerking it I literally feel more on my hand than anything else. Fucking ridiculous.

That's why I'm trying to get it back through foreskin restoration. I'm giving everyone a giant middle finger in return for circumcising me.

you won't use it anyway if you're posting here tbh

Jealous. Fapping is literally a better cope for you than me. It's like when I'm jerking it I literally feel more on my hand than anything else. Fucking ridiculous.
on the other hand, girls in the west at least are disgusted by uncircumcised dicks and think it looks weird and unclean.

Trade offs.

on the other hand, girls in the west at least are disgusted by uncircumcised dicks and think it looks weird and unclean.

Trade offs.
That’s true. But again it’s not like we have to worry about getting that far. Feelsbad man :feelscry:

At the end of the day everything is temporary.