Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Was there ever an incel shooting where

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Where the shooter used a shotgun? All I see are rifles and pistols, wouldn't shotgun be more effective against unarmored targets? I mean if you shoot someone in the chest with rifle it has a chance to over penetrate and do a little amount of damage while shotty would blow a massive hole and instagib

Think Jake Davison used a shotgun, not sure

Where the shooter used a shotgun? All I see are rifles and pistols, wouldn't shotgun be more effective against unarmored targets? I mean if you shoot someone in the chest with rifle it has a chance to over penetrate and do a little amount of damage while shotty would blow a massive hole and instagib
Probably in Russia.

do you know the targets run for covers

Andrew blaze Used a shotgun, Eric Harris did too but I don’t think he counts as incel

I guess shotguns are just inaccurate thats why they ain't used for shootings

I guess shotguns are just inaccurate thats why they ain't used for shootings
They are not as inaccurate as games portray them. They do just fine up to 50 meters range

because shotgun is only for short range , and is not so efficient for amoks

Shotguns have lower ammunition capacity and has a bigger kick, that is why you dont see them in mass shootings. A rifle is much easier to operate. A handgun is easier to conceal. That is why you see these two used more often compared to shotguns. I think if you had multiple people involved, it would be good to have a shotgun, especially for door breaches. One shotgun, multiple with shorter rifles like the M4 or similar design. Ideally your shotgun person would also have a breaching tool like a crowbar. Im surprised there aren't any more militant shootings. It usually seems poorly planned. Just hurt people lashing out.

dont know what you mean with overpenetration. if the bullet goes through you and exit the other side youre still going to have pierced organs that dont work anymore