Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was the Unibomber an incel?

Yes.

Yes, he was an actual mentalcel.

Volcel HighIQcel.

HighIQcel. This society of sheep confuses superior intelligence with mental illness.

Imagine the poor association people have between "misogyny" and saying that women prefer tall men with monster dicks.

He was a giga high-IQ cel. He noped the fuck out of society cause he knew it was all going to shit.

They made a movie 2 years ago about him. It was alright even though they did their best to make him seem like a total loser.

He was a low IQ autistic incel.

Like he didnt even realize the reason his life sucked was not due to industrialization, or capitalism, or alienation ect, it was due to the fact that he was a friendless virgin loser.

Even the most autistic users in this forum mogs him when it comes to self awareness about the situation you are in.

An annoyingly good looking one, in his younger age. I'm that age now and I'd cut off an arm for his looks.
Yeah, he was a jaw mogger.

HighIQcel. This society of sheep confuses superior intelligence with mental illness.

Imagine the poor association people have between "misogyny" and saying that women prefer tall men with monster dicks.
He was so high iq that normal humans seemed closer to animals. So he couldn’t relate to people.

I watched a biopic on him and it portrayed him as a lonely incel yeah. I believe he was an incel. Don't get me wrong, his manifesto and views on industrial society are 100% correct, but he probably only thought that deeply about such stuff because of his inceldom and being an outcast. He could not fit into society and society could not fit him, so he rebelled. You can't get much more incel than that.

it was enough for stephen hawking to be a nt to have two wives. and this guy, for being a non-nt, had no one.

"Based inceIs are too powerful for women to handle. "

He was 5'3, had no records of women in his life except a oneitis who hated him and his mother because I think he had some issues with her and used his high IQ and no doubt societal rejection to try and fix society. I think he went wrong when his IQ and feelings mixed and it led him to kill people whose jobs should have been his. Sure it still fixes society but it's hard to garner support through those means.

I remember watching interviews with people who saw him regularly around when he lived in the woods and all of a sudden "he was nice but something was just off about him" in other words he was short and a little bit unkempt (even though that was a common way of living around the area)

He was a certified truecel. Someone write a letter to him in prison and ask for confirmation.

He was 5'3, had no records of women in his life except a oneitis who hated him and his mother because I think he had some issues with her and used his high IQ and no doubt societal rejection to try and fix society. I think he went wrong when his IQ and feelings mixed and it led him to kill people whose jobs should have been his. Sure it still fixes society but it's hard to garner support through those means.

I remember watching interviews with people who saw him regularly around when he lived in the woods and all of a sudden "he was nice but something was just off about him" in other words he was short and a little bit unkempt (even though that was a common way of living around the area)

He was a certified truecel. Someone write a letter to him in prison and ask for confirmation.
Thats what’s crazy to me, so many ERs die during the shooting but this motherfucker wrote a HighIQ manifesto, killed a handful of people with home made bomb and is still alive and you can literally talk to him if he decides to write back. I wonder what his thought on Incels would be. Mhmmm

I hope he continues gaining notoriety and more people read Industrial Society and it's Future.

he actually predicted all this new technology would be bad, 20 years ago

a highIQcel to be sure

he actually predicted all this new technology would be bad, 20 years ago

a highIQcel to be sure
He saw things happening now that our current day "geniuses" only just or still can't see

He was MK Ultra'd by the CIA and went full schizo hermit before JEWSA decided to start ruining nature with their nasty buildings, but before that he was a high IQ mentalcel but its was 1950 and he was white and normie so he could have gotten a gf

Thats what’s crazy to me, so many ERs die during the shooting but this motherfucker wrote a HighIQ manifesto, killed a handful of people with home made bomb and is still alive and you can literally talk to him if he decides to write back. I wonder what his thought on Incels would be. Mhmmm
Well that's the difference between going postal and doing it remotely with mailbombs

I think, like how he explains leftist psychology, he would blame technology and oversocialization for creating inceldom. His material doesn't blame women. I'm inclined to think that way.

The way life is now, with women being able to court an infinite supply of men from many miles away, being able to be financially independent from men therefore they can select solely on looks, etc... that's industrial society's fault not women. Women are just acting according to their nature: it's the world we unwittingly constructed that is dysfunctional.

He was MK Ultra'd by the CIA and went full schizo hermit before JEWSA decided to start ruining nature with their nasty buildings, but before that he was a high IQ mentalcel but its was 1950 and he was white and normie so he could have gotten a gf
Yet he didn’t. I remember he actually did address people claiming he changes due to mlultra. He says he did not in his letters.

He was a giga high-IQ cel. He noped the fuck out of society cause he knew it was all going to shit.

They made a movie 2 years ago about him. It was alright even though they did their best to make him seem like a total loser.

Shit tier movie for Ted kazynski
literally played akon's lonely song in background to depict his loneliness in wild :feelskek:

I hope he continues gaining notoriety and more people read Industrial Society and it's Future.

I keep saying to everyone that big tech is the reason why you're incel, because it's true.

I keep saying to everyone that big tech is the reason why you're incel, because it's true.
And they think tech will dig them out of this hole instead of just dumping more dirt on top like always

World needs a hard reset