Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Was talking to a stacy on phone while chsdfishing and we started talking about ER

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So I talk to most of the girls I chadfish on phone and topic for ER came up when I was telling her about my trip to the music festival.

She said those places are dangerous and there she is a high chance someone might go ER there.

I said yea but it’s not that common. She is 18 so she told me about the techniques they taught her in highschool to avoid ERs. They told her the key is to not look ER in the eyes and show no emotions. So if there is a ER walking down in hallway and you avoid eye contact with him by looking at the wall or looking at the floor then he will ignore you because you are not triggering any emotions in him.

I almost bursted out laughing when I heard this. Imagine a raging going ER and a hot stacy walks in front of him and starts looking At the ground, ceiling or wall? That will piss off the ER even more cuz she is avoiding him like she always did.

I find it hilarious how they are giving lessons to students on how to avoid ERs rather then targeting the root cause itself. How about you give the guy a gf so there is no ER? Jflll at normies treating the symptom not the cause

They think he's a rabid animal. Well, certainly he is in a way, but those techniques are absolute bs that don't consider his motivations.

Chadfishing will lead to suicide once you taste a bit of what you've missed out on your entire life

damn i read the title and thought u meant elliot rodger specially, not mass shooters

I find it hilarious how they are giving lessons to students on how to avoid ERs rather then targeting the root cause itself. How about you give the guy a gf so there is no ER? Jflll at normies treating the symptom not the cause

It is all intentionally. They will never targeting nor even talk about the root of its problem.

Chadfishing will lead to suicide once you taste a bit of what you've missed out on your entire life

I am already experiencing chads online life while chadfishing . Nudes from 6-7 girls a day, girls blowing up my phone, talking to them daily (the most suicide fuel cuz they beg me to come to my place)

That's how foids react to me anyway, no eye contact, no visible emotions, nothing that would give me any excuse to interact with them. Imagine shooting a foid in the knee and her still pretending you don't exist like "hmmm why can I no longer stand all of a sudden?"

Imagine shooting a foid in the knee and her still pretending you don't exist like "hmmm why can I no longer stand all of a sudden?"
Lmaoooo that made me laugh way harder then I should have aha too funny

:feelskek: :feelshaha:

You were having a voice conversation? Did she note anything off, like your voice and mannerisms not syncing with the Chad pics?

Yea I have a light curry accent but I told her it’s a german accent :feelskek:

As I see it is easier for them to made up whole new world in their imagination than accept reality.

Just further isolate them JFL. I never looked at foids anyways up close. Always from a distance.

Societies fix to the problem: Pretend that it doesn't exist.:lul:

Just further isolate them JFL. I never looked at foids anyways up close. Always from a distance.

Societies fix to the problem: Pretend that it doesn't exist.:lul:
Yeah.. then when something bad happens everyone is quickly up in arms about it and then days later they forget what happened.. until the knowledge can be brought up again for their selfishness. They'll never talk about the real problem because it creates the situations their slave masters abuse.

:feelstrash: :feelshaha: :lul:who is teaching that bs?

That's how foids react to me anyway, no eye contact, no visible emotions, nothing that would give me any excuse to interact with them. Imagine shooting a foid in the knee and her still pretending you don't exist like "hmmm why can I no longer stand all of a sudden?"
You should become a comedian :feelskek:

If a foid was smart she would suck the school shooters cock to prevent further casualties :feelsthink:

Can't imagine being able to talk to foids on the phone.

I am already experiencing chads online life while chadfishing . Nudes from 6-7 girls a day, girls blowing up my phone, talking to them daily (the most suicide fuel cuz they beg me to come to my place)
How exactly do you get nudes? Snap?

How to avoid ER?

What about what causes ER?

It's like saying how to avoid cancer without looking at the root causes of the various cancers. :feelstastyman:

How exactly do you get nudes? Snap?
Yep
5CC076B0 6691 4CB1 8930 5A3252DA61D6

chadfishing is just wastage of time and can only deep ur depression

JFL, they make it sound like they're low-level goons in a stealth game that just walk away when you don't react for a while. I guess normalfags really are too naive to understand the motivations of people going ER if they think it works like that.