Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was Sneir larping the entire time?

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Look at what this nigger wrote on his way out.
Screenshot 20221124 0111442

Could be @mentalcel1 in theory

if he's LARP then he's the biggest nolife ever considering how much time and effort getting drug pics goes into his posts

hes mentally deranged drug addict

hes mentally deranged drug addict
A mentally deranged drug addict doesn't write what he wrote in the latter half of that screenshot. That's what I'm getting at here.

I had him on ignore.
Didn't know he left, good riddance.

(in video game)

Eh, it was probably a larp but who cares, it was funny :feelskek:

I have to appreciate the commitment to the larp even if it was monomanic

well, he did say it was all in a video game

Maybe he just copy-and-pasted the bottom half from some other poster bc he got scared of glowies.

Maybe he just copy-and-pasted the bottom half from some other poster bc he got scared of glowies.
The schizo drug addict he was portraying wouldn't have the awareness to cover his own ass like that imo. Whatever who cares.

like fbi would give a shit if your shit is fiction or not if they wanna jew you in they would.
I mean, it doesn't hurt (in Roblox). Anyways, basement disabled inkwells won't go on a fucking shooting rampage just for the sake of muh life is over: we rope or we LDAR, it is what it is.

His schizoposting was funny ngl (in video game)

A mentally deranged drug addict doesn't write what he wrote in the latter half of that screenshot. That's what I'm getting at here.
Oh yes, a drug addict can write too. When he’s sober.

The schizo drug addict he was portraying wouldn't have the awareness to cover his own ass like that imo. Whatever who cares.
sure he would. and he'd post pics of lines of drugs in the shape of his username so i think he was legit. hope he didn't actually rope he was based.

The same nolifer comes here once in while with a new account or has multiple accounts I said this many times.But I'm pretty sure Sneir was real.

He was considerate of my problem, so I enjoyed his presence slightly.

obviously. how dumb do you have to be

i presumed so before. i was ahppy he was here like so many other larpers. they take the edge off a boring day. the humor was gud . this site is nicer than reddit, youtube , twitter etc.

i hope you respawn and come back as a new character on this site sneir

you were a cool one (in real life) :cryfeels:

He reminds me of some guys I met in ph :feelsaww: .

He does take drugs