Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Was sitting at Cafe and hear foid say "am ready to settle down" JFL

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Other day I was chilling minding my own business when some bitch behind me says that dumb statement , I turned around to see the whore in her 30s if not 40s that looks used up af, I couldn't handle it and started laughing JFL, dark day for whichever betabuxx cuck that will marry the whore. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A normal state on the life of the whores tbh she already rode the cock carousel and now wants a betabux

There are many foids all around the world who unironically say that shit or post things related to that quote on social media
At first i thought settling was just an internet meme mocking whores but the same whores actually say that. It's just baffling to me how low iq, arrogant and unaware holes are.

There are many foids all around the world who unironically say that shit or post things related to that quote on social media
At first i thought settling was just an internet meme mocking whores but the same whores actually say that. It's just baffling to me how low iq, arrogant and unaware holes are.
JFL you cannot reason with these whores

no more dicking

memes literally write themselves, i also cant help but laugh out loud whenever i witness similar things irl

Jfl she is already talking with some soyboy and using his money :feelskek:

So, she finally reached muh maturity. Lol

Society is a joke, clown world is real. Yesterday’s memes is today’s reality.

did u stick your cwak in her mouth?

She got bored of the cock carousel.
You ever played Terraria? That’s what I think of whenever I hear of someone ready to “settle down”.
I love that game.

i hope she gets what she deserves .

They are mental, they want to have kids at 40 and up. This society is trash.