Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was shinji an incel?

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
From the eva series was he an incel or could he be considered fakecel who just appropriated the loneliness cause Asuka wanted him?

He definitely was because irl a girl like Asuka wouldn't ever interact with him, let alone fall in love with someone like him.

Shinji would be a truecel irl.

Didn't his hot neighbor/roommate (the foid with long dark blue hair) have a crush on him but he was too socially retarded to realize it?

No. Asuka was in love with him, also rei and also kaworu. hell even misato gave him a kiss, so no he was just a socially akward teenager.

Didn't his hot neighbor/roommate (the foid with long dark blue hair) have a crush on him but he was too socially retarded to realize it
Technically that foid was his mother so she had sympathy for him because of that. It wasn't really a romantic relationship

Technically that foid was his mother so she had sympathy for him because of that. It wasn't really a romantic relationship
I watched Evangelion like 7 years ago so I don't remember much, maybe I remember wrong but in the scenes they're together I felt there was a lot of sexual tension and awkward flirting kek.

From the eva series was he an incel or could he be considered fakecel who just appropriated the loneliness cause Asuka wanted him?
OF course not , did you watched the ending in the last movie ?

No he is just your average weak and timid ricecels

No. Asuka was in love with him, also rei and also kaworu. hell even misato gave him a kiss, so no he was just a socially akward teenager.
İ'm socially awkward teenagER as well but no kiss nor love for me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Brutal :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I remember at the end of EoE Rei was sitting on his dick

He isn't supposed to be ugly, so no (He also fagmaxxed)

I can't think of a anime with actual incels (Not capable of getting sex or relationships).

No, he was a stupid man child beta faggot.

Brain dead anime discussion