Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Was sexually harassed as an adolescent

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Happened like 25 years ago but still raging over it. Was at home one day and my sister brings her friend home. This friend knows I’m an awkward incel preteen or teen so she just tee hees and comes up to me and sits on my lap. I get super uncomfortable and embarrassed and jump up and leave the room while she laughs. Fuckin whore, try that shit now and I will fuck your asshole while choking you out. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

childhood can leave deeper scars than anything

I didn't know that Ellsworth. I'm sorry man. That's tough.

That's probably the last time something like that will happen.

Honestly, having the same self-awareness now as I did around that age, I probably would have just choked her and raped her, like what you said, but with more autism involved rather than a direct go-to.

My condolences.

??????

i wouldn't mind a teen sitting on me

Chad.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

??????

This. If this happened to me today from a woman I can fuck, I’d feel blessed.

lol your sister wanted to give you a "cock tease"

??????

Me neither but in a serious context. This was “tee hee watch me sit on the young subhuman inkwell to humiliate him”.

i want that to happen to me