Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Was severely bullied for shitting myself

D

Dramus17

Officer
★★★★★
This happened all the way back in primary school in my first year of it, I was the new kid compared with everyone else, back then I was a very lively child, very NT and decently popular, and I even gained a best friend; also I was very aquainted with the girls too and so I initially started very good.

Anyway a 1 week in or so we have a P.E session (physical education aka gym class), once we finish our session from P.E we all go back to class and change, bare-in mind we would have all been about 7 to 8 hears old so girls and boys were changing in the same room.

Before we were properly changing we were sitting on the floor listening to our teacher. While she was teaching I had a very gassy ass, meaning that I was farting a lot, I didn't want to go to the toilet because back then as a kid I never felt comfortable going to toilets that weren't the ones in my house and so I sat there farting uncontrollably, obviously the disturbing smells and revolting smells vaused an encasing of horrible gazes around me from my class-mates, the typical things were done, moving away from me and laughing.

Anyway when we were finally set to change, i had to obviously remove my shirt but with this action came the gravest events, the girl that was changing behind me saw a wall of shit all over my back (meaning while I was sitting down the farts must have been shits but I was too retarded not to notice that. Very next day began the bullying of the century, word went out that I splooged myself all over my back and stunk up the classroom to the entire school and with a short story, girls never wanted to talk to me, touch me, look at me, insulted me, talked behind my back, called nasty names, even beat me up and boys physically assaulted me, intimidated me, insulted me and all for the remainder for my primary school years.

I have never forgotten about that incident, not once, I always remember it and it's always in my mind. It's pretty much the sole reason I developed and immense, dreaded level of foidphobia and a rotten, irrecoverable, NT state. It's been about 12 or 13 years since that incident and sometimes I check the facebooks of many of my peers back in primary school, they still give me flashbacks, they still scare me and it still affects me massively sub-consciously. Fuck this life man

@NoLooksNoLife you know what to do

It's over for fecalmattercel

This happened all the way back in primary school in my first year of it, I was the new kid compared with everyone else, back then I was a very lively child, very NT and decently popular, and I even gained a best friend; also I was very aquainted with the girls too and so I initially started very good.

Anyway a 1 week in or so we have a P.E session (physical education aka gym class), once we finish our session from P.E we all go back to class and change, bare-in mind we would have all been about 7 to 8 hears old so girls and boys were changing in the same room.

Before we were properly changing we were sitting on the floor listening to our teacher. While she was teaching I had a very gassy ass, meaning that I was farting a lot, I didn't want to go to the toilet because back then as a kid I never felt comfortable going to toilets that weren't the ones in my house and so I sat there farting uncontrollably, obviously the disturbing smells and revolting smells vaused an encasing of horrible gazes around me from my class-mates, the typical things were done, moving away from me and laughing.

Anyway when we were finally set to change, i had to obviously remove my shirt but with this action came the gravest events, the girl that was changing behind me saw a wall of shit all over my back (meaning while I was sitting down the farts must have been shits but I was too retarded not to notice that. Very next day began the bullying of the century, word went out that I splooged myself all over my back and stunk up the classroom to the entire school and with a short story, girls never wanted to talk to me, touch me, look at me, insulted me, talked behind my back, called nasty names, even beat me up and boys physically assaulted me, intimidated me, insulted me and all for the remainder for my primary school years.

I have never forgotten about that incident, not once, I always remember it and it's always in my mind. It's pretty much the sole reason I developed and immense, dreaded level of foidphobia and a rotten, irrecoverable, NT state. It's been about 12 or 13 years since that incident and sometimes I check the facebooks of many of my peers back in primary school, they still give me flashbacks, they still scare me and it still affects me massively sub-consciously. Fuck this life man
Great inkwelldom discussion, GrAY

KYS hitler worshipper

over for pantshitting cels

Sorry that happened, but let it go.

Nobody remembers it now, or cares.

And besides, every one of us has a story like that, even chads.

i peed my pants in kindergarten. cried when the teacher asked me. :cryfeels:
luckily only he noticed.

You splooged the shit in clown world.

Bravo