Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Was reminded of my inceldom while eating in public

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Storytime:

My grandmother is in her 80s and starting to go senile. She doesn't have dementia, but will repeat something she told you an hour ago. Anyway, she lives in a senior apartment complex for old folks, and invited me and my mom to dinner tonight. My dad and brother were working.

So we go, and go into the cafe area at the complex, and the first thing I notice are the 19-25y/o waitresses serving the food. I quietly say to myself "FML".

So we sit down, and a 6/10 white brunette comes to our table and hands out the menu. When she gives me my menu, my grandma says "This is my grandson". I could feel my forehead starting to shine with sweat beads and my body heat increasing. I look at her and we exchange forced "How are you?/Great/Goods"

So while we are leaving, my grandmother says, "This is my grandson" to the same waitress, this time adding that I will be getting a new job. She nods her head, then changes the subject that she will be having the day off. My grandma asks her what she has planned, and the waitress says, that she has a date, I vehemently rolled my eyes, ensuring that she saw me. She then says, "Its our first date". My grandma tells her, "Don't worry you have an amazing personalteehee". The waitress says, "Thanks but every guy i've dealt with has been a jerk." In my mind, I'm thinking to myself "Well no wonder, I can tell you have a tattoo sleeve you slut. You probably have had sex with several guys since high school. You probably think I'm a virgin, and you would be right. You probably think I'm a 16 year old kid, even though I'm probably 3 years your senior. You probably think I'm a massive loser, because what other young man eats dinner with him Mommy and Grandma.

Sorry, had to vent. Now I'm going to see if I can find her on FB so I can fap my frustrations and fantasize about hate fucking her tonight.

any bitch with a tattoo sleeve becomes 2/10 for me no matter what they look like. tattoos are abhorrent

You probably think I'm a massive loser, because what other young man eats dinner with him Mommy and Grandma.
ayye bruh chill, don't do me dirty like that fuck

you have to stop thinking like fam it eclipses your mind

Grandma are foid psy op to kill us socially speaking REEEEEEEEEEEEE

any bitch with a tattoo sleeve becomes 2/10 for me no matter what they look like. tattoos are abhorrent

ayye bruh chill, don't do me dirty like that fuck
The white skin halo'd her. A fellow black sista with a tattoo sleeve is an instant 2/10 to me.
you have to stop thinking like fam it eclipses your mind
There was no point in being alpha or even attempting to start a conversation.

1. I'm black
2. I'm 5'5
3. I'm ugly
4. I'm out with my grandma and mother, while other guys my age are chilling at their apartments smoking out of glass pieces and getting high on wax.

If you eat in public it means you are average looking

I hate eating at restaurants. Hope you didn't tip her like a cuck.

JFL at going outside

I hate eating at restaurants. Hope you didn't tip her like a cuck.
No we are unable to tip them, they get paid a full wage unlike most waiters and waitresses

sorry for you man, going to Restaurants as an incel is pure torture, I often sit there alone and feel like a pathetic loser while watching chads having a blissful evening I hate it

Fapping to a so called 6/10? Least you can do is raise your gap standards bro.

>First date
>Thanks but every guy i've dealt with has been a jerk.

Sorry about your grandmother, I know it was a painful experience.

Fapping to a so called 6/10? Least you can do is raise your gap standards bro.
you've never fapped to a non model tier woman? Fuck outta here bro
>First date
>Thanks but every guy i've dealt with has been a jerk.

Sorry about your grandmother, I know it was a painful experience.
first date with that particular guy

first date with that particular guy

Hey man if I can't be a Chad in real life then you sure as hell can bet I will be one in my dreams.

The white skin halo'd her. A fellow black sista with a tattoo sleeve is an instant 2/10 to me.
tbh it's worse on white women because the tattoos are more noticable, you won't see the tats as well on black women

although a white woman doing it is a disgusting waste of skin

Hey man if I can't be a Chad in real life then you sure as hell can bet I will be one in my dreams.
I get turned on from average girls

Model tiers disgust me the same way christmas disgusted the grinch

When gramma tries to play wingman :feelshaha::feelskek:

You didn't compliment her OP. I am sure if you opened your mouth more she will start to like you! :feelsautistic:
The truth right here. I never understood why anyone liked getting ink injected into their skin.

I start picking out the flaws of any foid the second I start looking at their face at this point.

At least your grandma was trying to set you up.

Full tattoo sleeves on a girl are a major turn off though.

u should show up in your dress whites in a few months, then she'll let you eat her pussy.

remember, it doesn't matter how ugly a man is, if he's in a uniform... vaginas will melt.

u should show up in your dress whites in a few months, then she'll let you eat her pussy.

remember, it doesn't matter how ugly a man is, if he's in a uniform... vaginas will melt.
not if you look like steve urkel, and 5 foot 5.

But she may want to fuck me to get some of my benefits

But your right, I'll probably masturbate to myself in dress whites this spring. Best military uniform hands down.

PS, I leave on sunday and I'm getting nervous as fuck.

cm_dinnerdresswhite.jpg

not if you look like steve urkel, and 5 foot 5.

But she may want to fuck me to get some of my benefits

But your right, I'll probably masturbate to myself in dress whites this spring. Best military uniform hands down.

PS, I leave on sunday and I'm getting nervous as fuck.

cm_dinnerdresswhite.jpg

good luck bro

Why would anyone be a loser for eating food with their family?

Tattoos are for feminist whores. They think it makes them stand out, but they look like conformist NPCs.

Eating out... This is why I don't. Restaurants these days believe in borderline prostitution. What I mean by this is that they will hire Stacies as eye candy, so people will go there more often, and spend more money. My sister, and her bf are both bartenders. My sister makes the restaurant more money because she's able to woo men into buying more drinks, and shit.

I like cheeseburgers at bars, and grills. But always 100% you will get a Stacy always. They can feel the desperate energy swelling inside me. I personally don't know if it's my face, or in my eyes... Or hell if it's an aura, or smell or whatever the fuck... Whatever it is they can sense it, and I get negative experiences. They don't like me, and they don't like serving me.
Hell one time I over heard two servers calling me weird.

Going out to eat with family though is something necessary at times. Sit down restaurants have their cons. It's usually in the form of Stacie in short booty-shorts that show the thighs. I call it borderline prostitution because the restaurant is promoting lust of the eyes, and immodesty for money.

Last edited:
Tattoos are for feminist whores. They think it makes them stand out, but they look like conformist NPCs.

Eating out... This is why I don't. Restaurants these days believe in borderline prostitution. What I mean by this is that they will hire Stacies as eye candy, so people will go there more often, and spend more money. My sister, and her bf are both bartenders. My sister makes the restaurant more money because she's able to woo men into buying more drinks, and shit.

I like cheeseburgers at bars, and grills. But always 100% you will get a Stacy. Always she can feel the desperate energy swelling inside me. I personally don't know if it's my face, or in my eyes... Or hell if it's an aura, or smell or whatever the fuck... Whatever it is they can sense it, and I get negative experiences. They don't like me, and they don't like serving me.
Hell one time I over heard two servers calling me weird.

Going out to eat with family though is something necessary at times. Sit down restaurants have their cons. It's usually in the form of Stacie in short booty-shorts that show the thighs. I call it borderline prostitution because the restaurant is promoting lust of the eyes, and immodesty for money.
Good writeup, nice Resturantpill

Sorry, had to vent. Now I'm going to see if I can find her on FB so I can fap my frustrations and fantasize about hate fucking her tonight.
Have fun

over for grandmasboycels

Found her facebook finally, dis g0n be good

If she dates jerks then we know full well that she doesn't have a good personality. People just give unconditional praise to women.
I'd have found myself rolling my eyes or out right laughing at it all given the lines you've quoted.