Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Was reading a feminist list of incel traits.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I came upon this little gem.

"Always sees the worst in everything and everyone."

Yeah, that's because a majority of bitches are delusional which we already know with your pathetic politically correct conditioned and socially engineered naive hopeful optimism in virtually everything because women are so entirely afraid of anything negative or unpleasant describing the world at large being the completely emotional illogical materialistic creatures of comfort that they really are.

To make a long argument short, if you see anything optimistic, positive, or hopeful about this entire world we live in that makes you delusional where of course that includes the mental sentiments of a majority of women, but then again, over here we're already well aware a majority of you twats are delusional, hypocritical, vain, and wicked anyways. Your entire gender can be summed up under ridiculous naive wishful thinking and that is only when you're not being duplicitous or outright deceitful which we already know you're fully capable of being as well. You twats are mentally pathetic as you're also easily controlled by world governments everywhere because you're completely illogical always manipulated by emotional platitudes rather than anything of actual intellectual substance. :feelsjuice:

Tony sopranos

Last edited:
because we are the only people that know the truth on how humans really are

because we are the only people that know the truth on how humans really are
Incels are hated by all, so basically we already know their hypocritical ideology of love, respect, equality, and compassion is utter fucking bullshit because our entire lives is the absence of all those things. It is why we're mentally immune to their line of thinking. :feelsjuice:

Always sees the worst in everything and everyone
This statement is not even true.

We just understand the blackpill.

Always sees the worst in everything and everyone
This statement is not even true.

We just understand the blackpill.
I swear foids are allergic to anything remotely cynical, pessimistic, or even nihilistic, then again, those all seem to be male traits predominantly because unlike men foids don't understand what real human suffering is. Since a majority of them live completely privileged sheltered lifestyles it makes sense as to why philosophically, politically, or ideologically they cling onto privileged sheltered mental perceptions that are purely emotionally driven. :feelsjuice:

feminists are fucking retarded

feminists are fucking retarded
A bunch of illogical emotionally driven sycophants for the political status quo, every single one of them, and the funny part of it all is that they think they're rebellious when nobody supports the political status quo as much as they constantly do. They think of themselves as being virtuous and upholders of human social justice, but ask any of them what virtue or justice really is you'll just get a blank stare because they're incapable of defining it themselves. Then again, I view all women no matter what their age group is having the lifetime mentality of fifteen year olds that they never outgrow. This is how civilizations die, a bunch of clueless and mentally inept women leading it into an early grave. They'll even pat themselves on their own back sides while they're doing it clapping in applause. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
you can say the same thing about yourself cunts

I don't think there's anyone in this world more fulfilled with hate for feminism than me

A bunch of illogical emotionally driven sycophants for the political status quo, every single one of them, and the funny part of it all is that they think they're rebellious when nobody supports the political status quo as much as they do. They think of themselves as being virtuous and upholders of human social justice, but ask any of them what virtue or justice really is you'll just get a blank stare because they're incapable of defining it themselves. Then again, I view all women no matter what their age group is having the lifetime mentality of fifteen year olds that they never outgrow. This is how civilizations die, a bunch of clueless and mentally inept women leading it into an early grave. They'll even pat themselves on their own back sides while they're doing it. :feelsjuice:
i have no idea what you just said. I just hate them for hating me for existing