Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was r/inceltears botted?

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
Both of the inceltears subreddits have something like 400k members combined, yet there are only about 3-5 active posters. I'm aware that IT was much more active in the past but they have never had as many posts as comparable subs. My theory is that princess kitty and some of the other mods created a Reddit script to artificially increase the forum users.

My theory is that princess kitty and some of the other mods created a Reddit script to artificially increase the forum users.
They are just retards who have too much free time, I doubt they can pull off something like that

A lot of the members are incels or passing normies accumulated over time who just observe or dont bother with the sub again but also don't leave. A lot of people don't bother to "un-join" a sub when they no longer check it. A lot of newer members of the subreddit over the years have consistently quit the sub rather soon after viewing it for what it is. Just another hate group who try to justify their own prejudices.

I've lost count as to how many newer members on there that i've exchanged chats with who dislike the sub fairly fast due to the amount of hatred they see from it's members and how fine they all are with encouraging the suicides of rejects. In fact if you look elsewhere on the internet. Most places/people that are aware of IT, even normies, consider the place to be vile and pathetic. Some people say they're "more pathetic than incels" jfl

Nah it just totally died

Used to be pretty big/active tbh

we won in the end

The whole website is a social engineering tool, the people who work there themselves probably give fake upvotes and boost posts to the frontpage, remember when /u/spez was such a seething libtard who got so triggered he edited a trump-users post? If you're that much of a seething sperg, I'm guessing you also have some other tools to your disposal to fuck with anyone who isn't a communist leftard that you can use without looking like the retard that he is.

There's probably also entire discords dedicated to upvote/downvote posts, create new accounts to upvote more and that's just from faggy e-warriors who do that as some kind of activism. Whose to say there aren't entire nations funding webcentres where people get paid to do this? Whether it happened with IT? I don't know, who gives a shit, it's dead anyways and I've seen normies say that IT is just as bad or are actually worse than incels.

reddit has a lot of bots but mostly to push their pro americunt/liberal agenda

Last edited:
They are just retards who have too much free time, I doubt they can pull off something like that
look at how they bend logic... that doesn't work with tech

It probably just fell off. The incels thing got overplayed in the media and now it's not that cool anymore.

It’s dead, nobody cares anymore. Incels won

How do we expand this success further is the real question

After doogycel got banned it died :lul:

I was subbed to them for the ragefuel they post but I don't use Reddit anymore.
Hell atleast they expose more guys to the reality they face. Countless people manage to find the incel community due to the exposure they give it. Some of those guys no long have to wonder why everyone treats them like shit and live in confusion, and find refuge here

It doesn’t really matter, Niggerdit became anti-incel in 2021, and it has only become worse.

It probably just fell off. The incels thing got overplayed in the media and now it's not that cool anymore.
Grey, your avatar is offensive as fuck, at least get an anime foid, you stupid Chelsea rent boy.