Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was Prince Harry's marriage a psyop?

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Think about it, to the modern "woke" left, she is the 'perfect' woman.

Black (ish):yes:
3 years older than him :yes:
Staunch feminism:yes:
Wears the proverbial pants:yes:
Divorced :yes:

He was one of the most statusmaxxed bachelor's in the world being the Prince of a major country and its harder to get more moneymaxxed. He could have instead married an 18-21 y/o Nordic gigastacy that is totally submissive. I started to think that this marriage was arranged by "the powers that be" to psyop men, even Chads and rich men into going for washed up grannies with high body counts.

He was one of the most statusmaxxed bachelor's in the world being the Prince of a major country and its harder to get more moneymaxxed. He could have instead married an 18-21 y/o Nordic gigastacy that is totally submissive. I started to think that this marriage was arranged by "the powers that be" to psyop men, even Chads and rich men into going for washed up grannies with high body counts.
I read a conspiracy theory like that.

Think about it, to the modern "woke" left, she is the 'perfect' woman.

Black (ish):yes:
3 years older than him :yes:
Staunch feminism:yes:
Wears the proverbial pants:yes:
Divorced :yes:

Every washed up, used up, old, rotten roastie deserves their prince charming

he wanted to get back at dad/grandma for having his mom assassinated

jews probably got the marriage to dab on britons

Some chads like prince harry and will smith are dumb

@The Grinch stole his bride so he married a nigger
Brutal stuff, was big on .is back in day