Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was Orb larping?

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
I've seen a post saying that he's a slayer. If that's true, NEVER trust a gl white guy who is saying that he's an incel, especially if he's tall.

You're not even incel to begin with if you're
-Good looking facially
-Tall with good frame
-White

There are unfortunately people with those three things here, LARPing under the guise of "mentalcel"

@13k

GL mentalcels need banning on the spot.

You're not even incel to begin with if you're
-Good looking facially
-Tall with good frame
-White

There are unfortunately people with those three things here, LARPing under the guise of "mentalcel"

@13k

wot, no..
I was just saying that anyone that has the following attributes cannot be incel (all of those attributes)
-Tall with a big frame
-Good looking
-White
And i'm saying there are people with all three of those that are LARPing here under the guise of "mentalcel" @FiveFourManlet

Even simply being tall is barely a truecel already. White + face above 3-4/10 by PSL wouldn't be an incel, considering nice height as well.

Orb is an ugly mother fucker.

He mocks other people because he knows his good looking and decides to show off to other incels. His a surgery max fag for all I know about.

I can not believe people still talk about this kid. Halo effect at work.

I was trolling in 2013 when he shared a few photos on PUAHate. There was no "LARPING" he was as sexless as any other incel on that website. There is nothing special about this guy; good looking sure, but gets obliterated by average Chad's. That is why he was registered with the rest of us.

Last edited: