Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Was openly mocked today

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-
I gained quite a bit of weight the last months, so I started wearing extra large sweatpants for comfort. :feelscomfy:

Anyway was talking with another genetic dead end in the schoolyard when I noticed a bunch of normies on a bench pointing at us and laughing.

Rly wanted to go wERewolf on them :feelswhat:

Anyway was talking with another genetic dead end in the schoolyard when I noticed bunch of normies on a bench pointing at us and laughing.
@Ray another elementary school fag :feelskek:

Fuck, em. The larger your belly, the happier You are

Fuck, em. The larger your belly, the happier You are
Not that obese tbh, just was rather lean for years and gained a lot of weight in a short time.

you better lose it befor its too late youngcel
Not that young at 24, also balding as a zoomer makes any self improvement rather futile.

Not that young at 24, also balding as a zoomer makes any self improvement rather futile.
oh ur way older than me, i assumed u meant highschool schoolyard. Id still lose the weight tbh

thats normal for most fat or obese ppl . society tends to find the nearest easiiest target to attack without regard for their feelings. its the animal kingdom bro. apes, monkey baboons lions and tigers etc :feelzez:

thats normal for most fat or obese ppl . society tends to find the nearest easiiest target to attack without regard for their feelings. its the animal kingdom bro. apes, monkey baboons lions and tigers etc :feelzez:
Can I join Fat Acceptance now? :feelsLSD: