Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Was on the way to the gym and called a black guy nigger!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
my mom drove me there and I saw a black tyrone flirting with a blonde girl. It angered me and I called him a nigger really loud. I'm on the road to becomeing a Low inhib god tbhtbhtbh.

its ok you have N word pass bro

That's pretty low inhib ngl. Can I become your disciple ?

Doesn't matter, that Tyrone is gonna get his dick wet with the blonde, while you masturbate alone in your room. Sorry it's the harsh truth.

Your balls probably shrink in the presence of Tyrones

very based man, i did something very similar to this a few weeks ago, saw a black guy with white foid and flipped them both off in public, he got all pissed at me and i just ignored his existence after that which pissed him off even more, i hate race traitors so fucking much

good job nigger :feelsgah:

you should have called out the foid for being a coal-burner

I hate race traitors

Larp nigger, he would hunt you down and skin your ass while stacy drools over him, chances are you go to same gym

Do it face to face with me and i will make your fakecel ass face go to 5/10 to 2/10 faggot.

Based and low inhib

Based to the max. I bet ops mom was creaming in her panties

Low inhibit. Should've just focused on the gym tbh

i dont believe this

Based. Race traitor assholes deserve to be called out.

my mom drove me there and I saw a black tyrone flirting with a blonde girl. It angered me and I called him a nigger really loud. I'm on the road to becomeing a Low inhib god tbhtbhtbh.
was this in the gym? how did the couple/bystanders react?

JFL you garunteed him fucking the Stacy even more now thanks to the laws of virtue signaling.

and their reaction?

Ya, you sure showed him. In no way did you help the black dude's game and help him pump that white girl full of his semen.

Ya, you sure showed him. In no way did you help the black dude's game and help him pump that white girl full of his semen.
can't win against the
BBC

It's over