Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Was made to feel like a pervert.

• Thread starter CopeWithTheRope
  • Start date
C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
So, long story short, I was at an event/venue that dealt with servicing people. I'm not one to snitch or bitch
but this particular woman was wearing no bra w/ a see-through t-shirt. Now call me old fashioned,but I believe that has no place in a family-oriented environment. Just unacceptable! But I was made out to be the "pervert" by the "manager" for noticing...Like cmon, really? Pathetic tbh. Very unprofessional, yet these foids want 15$ an hour. Fuck outta here. Is this worth pursuing more? This foid and her buddy really pissed me off. Someone needs to get fired.

its like a person wearing a clown costume and top of it, they dont want to get looked at, but theyre still gonna get looked at.

yeah i never understand those type of people.

they should be more responsible with their action and how they present themselves to others

Foids love being stared at, when the one doing the staring is Chad.

You should pursue it because you believe in it but degeneracy is acceptable for women. GL, OP.

Not worth it, you're gonna lose

the equivalent to that would be similar to me walking around in speedos with a very defined imprint of my bulging dick. oh but you will never see that happen. hmmm..... now i believe there was a term for that?

Don't take it personally. If Chad was staring it would be funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back