Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Was looking at this girls tits in the library

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
I was in the library in between class and my lab for like an hour. A girl sat in front of me on another computer. While I was sitting I could peek glances at her and I’d look at her boobs. We made eye contact and i quickly looked away cause I didn’t want her to see me looking at her XD.

anyway after that I did it a bit more until I got back to focusing on my work.

She had like a tight shirt on that showed off her cleavage a bit and looked nice.

I’m more of an ass man over boobs but i still love a nice pair of boobs.

Ohh yeahh bobs and vegene

[IMG width="883px" height="864.98px" alt="Azaylias"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/11/11628.jpg?1660368997[/IMG]

saw a chubby girl with huge boobs at my public library the other day, didn’t have it in me to say anything

She deserves to be raped

Should have taken a creepshot

Imagine sucking on those big and luscious tits Bro. Playing with them while having sex and putting your dick between them. Wow! You should have tried to start a conversation or asked her about something. If you are young you can still be a slayer.

post pics nigger