Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was just roasted by my "Christian" parents for being a kiss less, hug less virgin.

A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
924
How fucking embarrassing, humiliated in front of my whole family.

:heh:
 
what was the transcript/context? were you sperging or was it out of the blue?
 
Anonymous said:
How fucking embarrassing, humiliated in front of my whole family.

:heh:

KEK what happened?
 
cyborgglory said:
what was the transcript/context? were you sperging or was it out of the blue?

You know the usual dinner talk, 

"Your sister's getting married."
"What's wrong with you... your asscheeks are even filled with spiderwebs."
"Why are you waiting for the one, they've all been filled by 50 guys, go for it
"You know your dad lost it at 12, have you asked him
& on, and on

They even told my whole family, "Hahahah, look at this angel, a virgin at that age!"
 
Anonymous said:
You know the usual dinner talk, 

"Your sister's getting married."
"What's wrong with you... your asscheeks are even filled with spiderwebs."
"Why are you waiting for the one, they've all been filled by 50 guys, go for it
& on, and on

Holy shit, talk about blue pilled cuck parents. DAMN.  :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
 
Tell them you don't want to settle for a used up whore, which is the only option for you
 
Anonymous said:
cyborgglory said:
what was the transcript/context? were you sperging or was it out of the blue?
You know the usual dinner talk,
"Your sister's getting married."
"What's wrong with you... your asscheeks are even filled with spiderwebs."
"Why are you waiting for the one, they've all been filled by 50 guys, go for it
& on, and on

oh god, that's awful

how are "Christians" so bluepilled and hypergamous? I thought they were against degeneracy
 
So you're parents ADMIT all women are used up whores but still encourage you to marry one @Anonymous?
 
Should've kicked your dad's ass.
 
It;s best to start saving up and get out of that house as soon as possible. This is the beginning of the storm.
Soon their friends will know and you will be the laughing stock of whole community

or next time they pull this shit, tell them you are gay and you have fucked many guys.
Look on their face would be priceless. I am gonna do that
 
Anonymous said:
You know the usual dinner talk, 

"Your sister's getting married."
"What's wrong with you... your asscheeks are even filled with spiderwebs."
"Why are you waiting for the one, they've all been filled by 50 guys, go for it
"You know your dad lost it at 12, have you asked him
& on, and on

They even told my whole family, "Hahahah, look at this angel, a virgin at that age!"

I hope this is just your imagination. WTF?
 
eurocel said:
Thats brutal OP


I noticed the sadness in their eyes when they pointed out my virginity. I feel like shit fam.


ItheIthe said:
So you're parents ADMIT all women are used up whores but still encourage you to marry one @Anonymous?

Pretty much. They were in disbelief that I couldn't find one given that most females today are sluts.


 
Anonymous said:
I noticed the sadness in their eyes when they pointed out my virginity. I feel like shit fam.

Bro have you really been saving yourself, and don't tell me that you've turned down any poon. Have you tried? Apologies in advance if you are in deed a truecel who tried hard.
 
Sub8Hate said:
Bro have you really been saving yourself, and don't tell me that you've turned down any poon. Have you tried? Apologies in advance if you are in deed a truecel who tried hard.

I am truecel, I just say I'm saving myself as cope.
 
Disgusting. I will never marry a non-virgin, or any female for that matter. I'd rather pursue my own interests.
 
Anonymous said:
"You know your dad lost it at 12, have you asked him"

Your father is a DEGENERATE for a "Christian".
 
"What's wrong with you... your asscheeks are even filled with spiderwebs."

I get shit like that from my sister all the time. Constantly.
I'm 23: at my age, she had at least 14 boyfriends, not to speak of the unspecifiable number of hook ups and sexfriends.
I don't get it, she is horribly dominant to the level of being abusive, selfish, arrogant, unattractive, attention horny on an inconceivable level. Just a disgusting human being. And if that isn't enough for you: she is also a single mother and an antifa activist. Yet, men seem to just throw themselves at her.

But its not like thats news around here.
 

Similar threads

RealSchizo
Replies
9
Views
251
DarkStarDown
DarkStarDown
ERaser
Replies
11
Views
288
EgyptianNiggerKANG
EgyptianNiggerKANG
P
Replies
15
Views
787
entombed
entombed
U
Replies
61
Views
2K
SupremeGentleCel
SupremeGentleCel
DarkStarDown
Replies
36
Views
759
sultryloser
sultryloser

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top