Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Was just rejected

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
I just asked a newly made female friend out on a date and was met with rejection.

I invited her over to my house to help her with an essay that is due tonight, I planned to ask her on a date once she was on her way out to avoid an awkward situation if she were to say no. When she got into her car, I walked up to her and had her roll down her window so I could speak with her. With no hesitation, I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies with me and I made it explicitly clear that this was a date.

As the title gives away, she obviously said no and that she just wanted to be friends. FUCK that. I told her that our friendship was over and we wouldn’t be hanging out anymore. She didn’t take me seriously at first but she soon realized I was not joking after I sternly assured her that I’m completely serious. After she left I deleted the progress that we had made on her essay on my computer. She later texted me that she was crying jfl.

I hate to do this but being friends with a girl is cucked. She’s the first friend I’ve had in over 6 years. A shame it had to be like this. I honestly view this as a positive experience, I would have never done something as bold as this even a year ago.. I wasn’t even nervous. I’m finally changing for the better. :feelsokman:

This is amusing, I’m glad she cried.

Good. Let her know you don’t take shit from anyone

Foid friends = Incredibly cucked

You erred by having a female friend but then you corrected course, good job, OP. Lifefuel.

Lucky you for even having foids want to be friends with you. I was friends with a foid and then she blocked and ghosted me because I'm too ugly for her friendship.

proud of your courage! fuck the bitch

As the title gives away, she obviously said no and that she just wanted to be friends. FUCK that. I told her that our friendship was over and we wouldn’t be hanging out anymore. She didn’t take me seriously at first but she soon realized I was not joking after I sternly assured her that I’m completely serious. After she left I deleted the progress that we had made on her essay on my computer. She later texted me that she was crying jfl.
absolutely nigger tier just don't help her in future
your fault for being dumb enough to think you could bribe a foid with helping her when you're not attractive

I just asked a newly made female friend out on a date and was met with rejection.

I invited her over to my house to help her with an essay that is due tonight, I planned to ask her on a date once she was on her way out to avoid an awkward situation if she were to say no. When she got into her car, I walked up to her and had her roll down her window so I could speak with her. With no hesitation, I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies with me and I made it explicitly clear that this was a date.

I hate to do this but being friends with a girl is cucked. She’s the first friend I’ve had in over 6 years. A shame it had to be like this. I honestly view this as a positive experience, I would have never done something as bold as this even a year ago.. I wasn’t even nervous. I’m finally changing for the better. :feelsokman:
lol

You erred by having a female friend but then you corrected course, good job, OP. Lifefuel.
I only befriended her in hopes to fuck her lol. No way would I make friends with a girl without having an ulterior motive.
absolutely nigger tier just don't help her in future
your fault for being dumb enough to think you could bribe a foid with helping her when you're not attractive
It was worth a shot. Better than ldaring like I’ve been doing most of my life.
Lucky you for even having foids want to be friends with you. I was friends with a foid and then she blocked and ghosted me because I'm too ugly for her friendship.
I don’t know what was different about her, because no one has showed interest in me in so long until she showed up. I guess she pitied me.

I only befriended her in hopes to fuck her lol. No way would I make friends with a girl without having an ulterior motive.

It was worth a shot. Better than ldaring like I’ve been doing most of my life.

That makes it worse. At least with a woman you befriended that you weren’t into, you probably don’t paint her living room as my neighbor did or loan her your car as my cousin did.

Probably for the best. Intersex friendship + unilateral romantic interest + false hope = beta orbiting cuckoldry.

Some people call me a cuck for thinking it's possible to be friends with a foid without being an orbiter, but once you start becoming interested in her romantically, you might as well start chugging soy and white knighting for Daenarys Targaryen on Reddit.

Probably for the best. Intersex friendship + unilateral romantic interest + false hope = beta orbiting cuckoldry.

Some people call me a cuck for thinking it's possible to be friends with a foid without being an orbiter, but once you start becoming interested in her romantically, you might as well start chugging soy and white knighting for Daenarys Targaryen on Reddit.
LOL romantically.We wanna fullfill our desire of having sex and dump those jerks.

I’m not even eligible to be friends with them

Good call. Pointless being friends with someone of the opposite gender that doesn’t find you attractive.

Yep, I planned to ask her out from the very beginning and quickly did so so I wouldn’t waste my time with her. We were only friends for 3-4 weeks. Contrary to some people’s thoughts on this thread, I don’t think I’m a cuck for doing what I did but I can see where they are coming from.

When she got into her car

Again I got driver licencemogged... It really never stops. It fills me with anger. Why is she allowed to drive as a stinky hole? By the way, how old is this female?

good, u told her well OP hope she suffers more
She cries nearly every day over basically anything no matter how minuscule. I knew she would cry.
Again I got driver licencemogged... It really never stops. It fills me with anger. Why is she allowed to drive as a stinky hole? By the way, how old is this female?

Did you noticed, we both got driver licencemogged once again by a stinky hole.

I knew she would cry.
the pain of living life as an incel is nothing compared to the shit that makes her cry each day, she would rather cry every day then make your dreams come true and go on one fucking date with you, foids are so cruel man...

I am so fucking mad. Is this even her own car? I really want to punch this female. By the way. Do you have a driver licence to prevent a driver licencemogg from her? Why did not you punched her?

Did you noticed, we both got driver licencemogged once again by a stinky hole.
Yup. It's going to keep happening. Women are starting to become more and more independent and they are beginning to drive around huge trucks. The other day I saw a roastie driving a giant 2018 model truck. Hopefully we can get out license soon and we will no longer be dominated by women with licenses.

Yep, I planned to ask her out from the very beginning and quickly did so so I wouldn’t waste my time with her. We were only friends for 3-4 weeks. Contrary to some people’s thoughts on this thread, I don’t think I’m a cuck for doing what I did but I can see where they are coming from.
No, you were cucked, just not as cucked as other people who try this tactic for much longer periods of time.

Good on you for seeing through the foid crocodile tears, though. The femoid cries out in pain as she strikes you.

Women are starting to become more and more independent and they are beginning to drive around huge trucks. The other day I saw a roastie driving a giant 2018 model truck.

What is up with all those females and their huge trucks? Seirously? If a man do this, people would assume that he is compensating for something. This is ridiculous. Why are females allowed to drive in the first place? I really cannot stand it, really. It makes me so fucking mad.

Just look at this story. This female was 18 years old and has a driver licence while we are men and are not allowed to drive. I cannot describe the aversion I have towards this topic.

A couple of days ago I prevented a female from parking. I then showed her my middle finger. It becomes worse and worse. Females behind a steering whell give me truly a bad feeling. I really want to punch them.

Hopefully we can get out license soon and we will no longer be dominated by women with licenses.

I will apply myself to a driving school nearby in a couple of days. On Wednesday I will have my money, approxximately 1200 Euro.

Last edited:
What is up with all those females and their huge trucks? Seirously? If a man do this, people would assume that he is compensating for something. This is ridiculous. Why are females allowed to drive in the first place? I really cannot stand it, really. It makes me so fucking mad.

Just look at this story. This female was 18 years old and has a driver licence while we are men and are not allowed to drive. I cannot describe the aversion I have towards this topic.

A couple of days ago I prevented a female from parking. I then showed her my middle finger. It becomes worse and worse. Females behind a steering whell give me truly a bad feeling. I really want to punch them.

I will apply myself to a driving school nearby in a couple of days. On Wednesday I will have my mone, approxximately 1200 Euro.

Yeah, women can do whatever they want and no one will dare say anything because in this new world, men aren't allowed to oppose women in any way for fear of being scrutinized and blacklisted.

I'm glad you prevented that slut from parking. She doesn't deserve to be able to drive.

Good luck bro. I believe in you. You'll do well.

I'm glad you prevented that slut from parking. She doesn't deserve to be able to drive.

Unfortunately I had to move on, so I only delayed her. But I showed her my middle finger as well. Sometimes I am so close to hit those females and I am not even kidding.

Good luck bro. I believe in you. You'll do well.

We will do it for sure.

I am so fucking mad. Is this even her own car? I really want to punch this female. By the way. Do you have a driver licence to prevent a driver licencemogg from her? Why did not you punched her?
It’s her own car and yes I have a license so I did not get mogged.

It’s her own car and yes I have a license so I did not get mogged.

Ohh ok, good. But how was the feeling that this is her own car and you have to see her sit in this all cozy? Knowing that she has an easy life and she rejected you on top of that?
How is she able to have a car for her own? Who allowed this in the first place? Why did not you end her life?

Nice to hear you're learning and growing bro :feelsokman:
Don't ever be a cuck.