Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Was John Lennon a proto-simp?

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
John Lennon's relationship with Yoko Ono seems to be one of the most pussy-whipped celebrity relationships of all time. I think her control over him is exemplified in this song:

View: https://youtu.be/ZbGuxGGOIV0?t=110

She also tries this shit at 3:10 and then her mic is finally cut off at 5:35 :lul:

Did a whole generation of guys looking up to men like this make our current situation worse?

I'm into japanese but fucking hell yoko is not my type, she looks the worst out of all jap foids i've seen

I'm into japanese but fucking hell yoko is not my type, she looks the worst out of all jap foids i've seen
She is the epitome of mid-twentieth century feminists. Obnoxiously opinionated, rude, hypergamous, and homely.

He was the biggest simp at the time

Didn't John Lennon abuse his wife? That's based actually. But fuck John lennon fucking retarded climate hippie.

Yoko is an annoying retard who cannot sing and ruined his music. He is a whipped faggot for putting up with her

Beatle fame and he chose to simp for a noodle.

JFL.

He went from beating his wife to being a simp for some noodlewhore and killing one of the best bands ever