Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Was Jesus a good looking man?

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
What do you think? No matter if you believe in Jesus or not. Just say if you think He was good looking or not.

He was not a baldcel, I’ll give him that and he seems to be properly beardmaxxed

Art you see depicting Jesus do not show an accurate representation of what he actually looked like at all. The trope that Jesus was a brown haired white guy came from medieval European artists depicting him as such. He lived in the Levant during the first century and there were no native white people there.

Considering no one knows what he looked exactly, who knows.

He was probably ugly af, but they painted him good looking so he becomes more imposing

Jesus popular mechanics pgx1uq

It never began for god's incel son

He was a sandniBBa, so probably not.

Jesus didnt exist tbh

Considering no one knows what he looked exactly, who knows.
I believe that if there was anything abnormal about his looks, be it that he was above or below average then it likely would have been picked up on and spoken about in the gospels. The fact he was a peasant born in Galilee during the first century means that they can produce what kind of phenotype he could have had as neighbouring populations were more similar looking before the various populations mixed together like they have today.

He was a fictional character so idk.

Jesus didnt exist tbh
He likely existed, but not in the way Christians understand him to have today and most of what is in the gospels is a totally made up fabrication.

Jesus didnt exist tbh
I'm an atheist, and i hate every form of religiosity but there's solid proof Jesus existed. This doesn't mean he did miracles 'n' shit, he probably was a good person that dumb desperate people started to worship.

I'm an atheist, and i hate every form of religiosity but there's solid proof Jesus existed. This doesn't mean he did miracles 'n' shit, he probably was a good person that dumb desperate people started to worship.
He existed almost certainly. But was unlikely as good a guy as he was painted as today. In the original Gospels, before they were translated out of ancient Hebrew reveal that he did not want to establish an all-encompassing Christian world religion, and really only saw himself as a messiah chiefly for the Jewish people. There is one passage where a Phoenician woman (non-Jewish) asked Jesus to heal her daughter and he replied “let the children of Israel be fed first, for it is wrong to take bread from the children and throw it to the dogs”.
View attachment 36212

This is what he likely looked something like. It is hilarious that the KKK view him as the messiah of the white race.

No. If he was GL then he wouldn’t have bothered with religion or philosophy because he’d be too busy fucking pussy. Also he only attracted MALE followers (12 apostles), which is clear evidence he was ugly.

I think he must have been somehow attractive according to his time's/origin's standards. Remember he had a cult following him and he did have several female followers as well.

Jesus didnt exist tbh
219B42D7 AD76 4478 8094 B24153F022D2

No. If he was GL then he wouldn’t have bothered with religion or philosophy because he’d be too busy fucking pussy. Also he only attracted MALE followers (12 apostles), which is clear evidence he was ugly.
He’s the son of God, if he wanted to he could be with any woman that God has created. Hypothetically speaking he healed and could turn water into wine. You think he couldn’t pull Stacie’s back and smash their uterus out? then your a fool. I wish I had super powers tbh

In the original Gospels, before they were translated out of ancient Hebrew reveal that he did not want to establish an all-encompassing Christian world religion, and really only saw himself as a messiah chiefly for the Jewish people. There is one passage where a Phoenician woman (non-Jewish) asked Jesus to heal her daughter and he replied “let the children of Israel be fed first, for it is wrong to take bread from the children and throw it to the dogs”.

Thanks for the quote, i will memorize it in order to use it in case i get in an argument with a christian.

Thanks for the quote, i will memorize it in order to use it in case i get in an argument with a christian.
Good. I have versed myself massively in the counter arguments to Christianity and believe I could take on pretty much any of them in debate on the matter. The more fellow atheists I can give rhetorical ammunition to the better I sleep at night tbh. It’s Mark: 27 verse 27 btw, some of them don’t believe you when you tell them what’s in their own book.

Last edited:
View attachment 36212

This. We know he was ugly. Even the Bible said he was ugly. Also he was middle eastern ie. brown.

The fact that white people found the idea of worshipping an ugly brown guy so repulsive they had to turn him into a white Chad should tell you something both about racism and lookism:

gallery-1450102902-screen-shot-2015-12-14-at-91810-am.png

To:

resurrected-jesus-illustration-id152404740

I am actually mad about this. Fuck white people. Religious people are supposed to be all about "tolerance", yet they can't even tolerate their own Messiah.

Well, he's depicted as good-looking in all the art. Luscious lucks, flawless skin, perfect beard pattern, tall, charismatic. Hmm, I'm kind of starting to see why people wanted to follow him so much.

Except the historical Jesus, if he existed, probably didn't look anything like the guy in the paintings. For one, I don't think he was white. But he must've been one hell of a con artist that's for sure.

I actually think he was quite attractive, atleast for 0 CE standards, you can't statusmaxx if you are a 4ft bald goblin, he obv. had a lot of followers even back then, so him being atleast an 8 makes sense

This. We know he was ugly. Even the Bible said he was ugly. Also he was middle eastern ie. brown.

The fact that white people found the idea of worshipping an ugly brown guy so repulsive they had to turn him into a white Chad should tell you something both about racism and lookism:

gallery-1450102902-screen-shot-2015-12-14-at-91810-am.png

To:

resurrected-jesus-illustration-id152404740

I am actually mad about this. Fuck white people. Religious people are supposed to be all about "tolerance", yet they can't even tolerate their own Messiah.
I remembered my female teacher had two pictures of an actually chadded-up Jesus. One full-body and one just of his face.
God-tier Jaw and Hunter Eyes with a thick beard. It was so comically blatant I was reminded of the South Park episode where Cartman writes songs about wanting to fuck Jesus.

Art you see depicting Jesus do not show an accurate representation of what he actually looked like at all. The trope that Jesus was a brown haired white guy came from medieval European artists depicting him as such. He lived in the Levant during the first century and there were no native white people there.

They used to be white, in fact Judas and Muhammad were described as red-haired.

Jesus was a celibate.

Jesus was an ethnic manlet but got westernised since superficial white thots wouldn't worship anything that isn't goodlooking.

They used to be white, in fact Judas and Muhammad were described as red-haired.
No they were not. The image of Judas with red hair began in the Middle Ages (several hundred years after the death of Christ) and was propagated by artists depicting him in stain glass windows as such because people were much more superstitious back then and believed red-heads were untrustworthy. This was an easy way to make Judas recognisable in windows and murals. Muhammad is described only as having “an orange tinted beard” and as the tribal custom of adding orange henna to one’s beard has been present in the Middle East since before the arrival of Islam and persists to this day, it is believed to be a reference to this. The only recognisably white people in the Judea around the time of Jesus would have been Pontius Pilot (the real person who ordered Jesus’ death) and the Roman soldiers. Jesus, his disciples and most other central figures all had a middle eastern appearance. The only reason you see many white looking Jews today is because these Jewish populations had migrated to Europe almost 1,800 years ago and have interbred with native Europeans and resemble them more than the original Aramaic Jews of Israel.

No they were not. The image of Judas with red hair began in the Middle Ages (several hundred years after the death of Christ) and was propagated by artists depicting him in stain glass windows as such because people were much more superstitious back then and believed red-heads were untrustworthy. This was an easy way to make Judas recognisable in windows and murals. Muhammad is described only as having “an orange tinted beard” and as the tribal custom of adding orange henna to one’s beard has been present in the Middle East since before the arrival of Islam and persists to this day, it is believed to be a reference to this. The only recognisably white people in the Judea around the time of Jesus would have been Pontius Pilot (the real person who ordered Jesus’ death) and the Roman soldiers. Jesus, his disciples and most other central figures all had a middle eastern appearance. The only reason you see many white looking Jews today is because these Jewish populations had migrated to Europe almost 1,800 years ago and have interbred with native Europeans and resemble them more than the original Aramaic Jews of Israel.

You are correct I was wrong I admit that. But one thing i'd also like to point out is the white jews today are not real jews but Khazars who were Eastern Europeans and converted in the 700s.

He was attractive because to amass such a large following and to create a cult around yourself you have to be good looking. Same with Muhammad, that Mormon guy, and other "prophets".

Yea, he probably looked like a mix beetween modern Egyptians and Turks

He is the direct son of God so theoretically he should have pretty good genes.

Maybe he didn't do shit, but people told grandiose stories about him because he was a mega chad.

What do you think? No matter if you believe in Jesus or not. Just say if you think He was good looking or not.
Nobody knows, but he was a carpenter who worked outside all day. Probably dark skin but ripped as hell.

Korean jesus 2
The Koreans seem to think so...

View attachment 36212

This is a bullshit projecting made by a Jew to pretend he wasn't white. If you look into it hardcore where this came from it has no credible backing. Look up roman descriptions of Jesus. He was described with blue eyes, golden hair, slightly tan skin, caucasian male, his skin and hair were likely darkened from sun exposure which is to be expected.
'If you ever meet him [Yeshua] you will know him. While he is nothing but a man, there is something about him that distinguishes him from every other man. He is the picture of his mother, only he has not her smooth, round face. His hair is a little more golden than hers, though it is as much from sunburn as anything else. He is tall, and his shoulders are a little drooped; his visage is thin and of a swarthy complexion, though this is from exposure. His eyes are large and a soft blue, and rather dull and heavy....'