Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious was jesus a gigachad or a truecel?

GIGALUL

GIGALUL

Recruit
★★
I can't decide whether or not he was a gigachad or a truecel. on one hand he got cucked and killed for pilling society too hard. on the other he redeemed everyone and gave everyone even the truecels a chance to ascend. I'm starting to think this is what he meant when he said "I am the alpha and the omega" dude was simultaneously the biggest gigachad and trucel in existence.

He's just a crazy hobbo that some poorly inspired people took way too seriously.

5A34B80B C4FA 4FAD ABF5 69E9A89DF573

He was a Tyrone here to cuck you from your sins.

No, the only strange he got was from Mary Magdalene who was a whore. He also said women should be treated with respect. Hes not even a incel hes a cuck.

No, the only strange he got was from Mary Magdalene who was a whore. He also said women should be treated with respect. Hes not even a incel hes a cuck.
big if true

He was a volcel because he turned down pussy. He was also probably a cuck.

Jesus was the bluepill normies planted into when they invaded the original Bible made by incels.

Incel. Several verses mention that he was not particularly attractive.

Incel. Several verses mention that he was not particularly attractive.
this is why I don't believe he could have been the son of god. if god created nature, and nature is extremely blackpilled on things like looks, why would god make his son unattractive in accordance with nature which he created in the first place. same goes for the jewish god in general even the OT goes against nature

if he was really the son of god he would have looked like thor and been exactly like a classical hero out of a pagan legend but instead he reads like a hero from a tumblr fanfic

this is why I don't believe he could have been the son of god. if god created nature, and nature is extremely blackpilled on things like looks, why would god make his son unattractive in accordance with nature which he created in the first place. same goes for the jewish god in general even the OT goes against nature

if he was really the son of god he would have looked like thor and been exactly like a classical hero out of a pagan legend but instead he reads like a hero from a tumblr fanfic
Christianity isn't exactly logical

If God wanted Christianity to succeed He could clearly have done a better job. However the point of Christianity is merely providing a metaphysical narrative for a moral system. It's an invention most likely.

Lol, all these idiotcels saying Jesus was blue pilled lmao. Do you not realize that He was killed for telling people the truth? If He were blue pilled, He wouldn't have been killed.
Christianity isn't exactly logical

If God wanted Christianity to succeed He could clearly have done a better job. However the point of Christianity is merely providing a metaphysical narrative for a moral system. It's an invention most likely.
I doubt Christianity is an invention. I find the historical evidence existence of Jesus AND His resurrection very convincing.

Last edited:
neither. He was MGTOW

Jesus was alot more beta and incel, muhammed was the chad slayer.

Lol what?

Jesus was a volcel (atleast officially, in reality he probably fucked tons of chicks, after all, he was one of the greatest statusmaxxers in his history.

He was a ugly volcel. The Bible says it's better not to get married because then you can focus on serving The LORD instead of serving a cunt.

It honestly astonishes me how many people haven't read the bible. In any case, yes, JESUS WAS UGLY.

"He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. 3 He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not."

Isaiah 53: 2-3

It honestly astonishes me how many people haven't read the bible. In any case, yes, JESUS WAS UGLY.

"He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. 3 He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not."

Isaiah 53: 2-3
Forensic science said he looked like this.
9EgOSkm.jpg

How they came to this conclusion I don't know.

Forensic science said he looked like this.
9EgOSkm.jpg

How they came to this conclusion I don't know.

I can believe it, looks somewhat Palestinian, which the original Isreali tribes eventually fused into

Real Jesus was a short ugly ethnic running cult game.

Actual Jesus:

maxresdefault.jpg

But white people find the idea of worshipping an short ugly ethnic so offensive, they re-invented him as a tall white Chad:

da8.jpg

How's that for racepill, heightpill, and lookspill?

Even religious people who pride themselves on tolerance and their love of "Jesus" are so disgusted by subhumans, they can't even acknowledge their own God for what he was.

What a joke.