Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was Islam created by Incels?

PheneZ

PheneZ

擬似セルは、ノーマルとチェインよりも悪い
-
It seems that Islam is a black pilled ideology when it comes to the treatment of women. They basically realized that giving foids any amount of power leads to degeneracy and suffering for all men. Should we have at least a little respect for Islam? I personally am an atheist and the whole getting 500 virgins when you blow yourself up is beyond retarded and a joke but when it comes to women they seem to have gotten it right.

No it was created by chads. Christianity was created by incels.

No it was created by chads. Christianity was created by incels.

How so? Why would Chad want to cover up women and force them to have male companions when going into public...........I would assume Chad would support this whole "female liberation" bullshit so that he can fuck as much as possible.

You do know that women were treated "worse" in the middle east before islam, right?

Eh it could be possible. But I don't think there were enough incels at that time due to the world population being in the millions to create an entire religion :lul:

By Quranic accounts of what Mohammed looked like, he was a chad compared to other men.

You do know that women were treated "worse" in the middle east before islam, right?

Good. Thanks for the LifeFuel

How so? Why would Chad want to cover up women and force them to have male companions when going into public...........I would assume Chad would support this whole "female liberation" bullshit so that he can fuck as much as possible.
Mohammed and his followers were voracious sex havers. He had like 12 wives and a bunch of concubines. He was also the alpha male of his society. Jesus was a virgin. He preached peace and being a beta. Monks are coping incels. Celibacy isnt allowed in islam. From what i know its sinful to not get married (and consequently not have sex)

Celibacy isnt allowed in islam. From what i know its sinful to not get married (and consequently not have sex)
This is true, because being an incel or just a 'cel' will drive anybody insane to the point that they get giddy over seeing a 12 year old girl playfully pushing a trolley at the local shopping centre. Worse yet, you could end up raping animals to get your vag craving. Marriage is duty for all men; but now marriage exists exclusively for homos and elite Chads.

Most religions were created by wise men who understood the female nature.

He was an epileptic introverted mentalcel.
He was a low inhib (literal) slayer.

He was autistic as shit though, he made the colour green an integral part of the religion simply because it was his favorite colour.
Most religions were created by wise men who understood the female nature.
Literally everyone understood female nature for the vast majority of history (including the millions of years prior to civilization).

Astargfirullah, repent for saying this

it was created by dirty pedophiles, the prophet momo raped a 9 year old.

It seems that Islam is a black pilled ideology when it comes to the treatment of women. They basically realized that giving foids any amount of power leads to degeneracy and suffering for all men. Should we have at least a little respect for Islam? I personally am an atheist and the whole getting 500 virgins when you blow yourself up is beyond retarded and a joke but when it comes to women they seem to have gotten it right.
I have to agree with you. Islam seems like a joke to me but they are one of very few ideologies that got it right as far as women are concerned... I give them some respect for that.

Ayatollah Khomeini said it's right to fuck animals if you kill them after :lul:

Islam has it's dark side as well. RELIGIOUS leaders command their incel ollowers to blow themselves up while they keep the best pussy for themselves and promise the kamikazis virgins in heaven so it's not as good as you think. Still better than cucked chirstianity though.

It's interesting to see how closed minded and controlled by the Jew media some of the posts here are.

Islam is the only viable strategy for saving Incels...

Mohammad was an ethnicel who only got laid because he had slaves and concubines.

Mohammad was a chad who wanted to help incels thats why he promised them women and security if they converted to his religon

Etymologically speaking "Islam" is very old and cannot be dated. Same with "Muslims". History was changed and most people believe in a false narrative and timeline concerning the "Qur'anic Era" of "Islam". Arabic is not an Arabian language, Al-Muhammad (pbuh) was a title rightly earned by a true prophet and righteous leader. Centuries have been changed, places of events have been changed, the orientation of masjids has been changed... The guy was so important and such a threat to the dark side that we're not even allowed to know the real story...If most people knew the real context, we would look at late Greek and Roman/Byzantine history totally differently. The crusades began long before The Qur'an was revealed. Inceldom wasn't much a thing in most cultures back then because you literally had to be severely deformed to be incel back then, being at least a Chadlite was not a requirement back then...
I created Islam :)
From a Hindu perspective, you're not wrong...
He was a low inhib (literal) slayer.

He was autistic as shit though, he made the colour green an integral part of the religion simply because it was his favorite colour.

Literally everyone understood female nature for the vast majority of history (including the millions of years prior to civilization).
Hadiths are not historical, they were literally commissioned traitors who allied with the Byzantines against the Umayyads (Real Muslims). Look at the names of the two Abbasid "caliphs" who rewrote history, one invented a fictional caliphate named after the name he named himself (kek) another chiseled the prophet's name off of the most significant masjid and replaced it with his name.Certain hadiths were literally written by the same authors of certain 1001 Nights stories... kek. Ka'bah has deep etymological meaning, it is also a place marker. These two Abbasid swine were essentially the Ptolomy I and Ptolomy II of Islam, they are to Islam what Constantine is to Christianity.

Last edited:
There's a common conspiracy theory among numales that all religion was created by incels to "control women."

Islam is the most alpha religion. Marry 4 wives and beat her whenever. You should all convert to islam and join God's army.

Islam is the most alpha religion. Marry 4 wives and beat her whenever. You should all convert to islam and join God's army.
alhamdullilah

Guys like us can't even get one wife.