Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was i the only kid in kindergarten that walked around mindlessly?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I’ve always walked around mindlessly without anyone to talk to all the way up to like 4th or 5th grade. Recess sucked for me and wasn’t really exciting. I used to swing with 1 or 2 people. Probably apart of being non nt and having adhd or autism. Your mind is always scrambled and the world appears differently.

Though it might be cuz i was too shy, had no real motivation or purpose in life, no father, being poor, being the only brown person in my family, barely doing anything fun, not having a close family, me and my brother always fighting, and having a fat mother.

In kindergarten all the kids would be playing together and have their friend groups and gfs and bfs while i just walked around the whole playground with no one.

Last edited:
that was me about 95% of the time, tried to hang out with others a few times but they weren't friendly, don't think I was cool enough

wish I had a dad who taught me to chinupmax and sprint then maybe I could've jockmaxed

@Zer0/∞ did you do this or have friends as a kid?

Last edited:
that was me about 95% of the time, tried to hang out with others a few times but they weren't friendly, don't think I was cool enough

wish I had a dad who taught me to chinupmax and sprint then maybe I could've jockmaxed
Yeah i sucked at handlebars and climbing shit. Was a chubby unethletic kid but slimmed down in like 3rd grade.

Yeah i sucked at handlebars and climbing shit. Was a chubby unethletic kid but slimmed down in like 3rd grade.
Part of the problem is they don't have basic shit like lat pulldowns in elementary school.

So you have the chads who can do chinups mogging you, maybe just because they're naturally slightly more active or their dads cared about their future and coaxed them to do it.

A lot of us might have had the potential to learn that and get some upper body muss but instead you have a bunch of yoga teachers teaching elementary students to stretch their hamstrings or do stupid shit like run around and play soccer incompetently instead of learning basic physical skills like being able to dangle from a bar.

It's even more suifuel when they bring in climbing ropes and rock climing walls out of nowhere so jocks can mog everyone, even though they didn't build you up to it w/ a lat pulldown or even teaching assisted chinups on the jungle gym.

In real life you walk around the city aimlessly

I’ve always walked around mindlessly without anyone to talk to all the way up to like 4th or 5th grade. Recess sucked for me and wasn’t really exciting. I used to swing with 1 or 2 people. Probably apart of being non nt and having adhd or autism. Your mind is always scrambled and the world appears differently.

Though it might be cuz i was too shy, had no real motivation or purpose in life, no father, being poor, being the only brown person in my family, barely doing anything fun, not having a close family, me and my brother always fighting, and having a fat mother.

In kindergarten all the kids would be playing together and have their friend groups and gfs and bfs while i just walked around the whole playground with no one.
Dnr chico