Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Was I autistic as early as 3 years old?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
122d 3h 41m
My mom just got done telling me a story about my 3rd birthday. We were at the park, and they brought me over to sing "Happy Birthday" and blow out the candles and such. But when people started singing, I said "Stop singing! I don't like this!" I didn't cry, but I sulked and threw a bit of a princely fit. My mom picked me up, and then let my go off to do whatever it is I wanted to do.

Was that a bad reaction to social interaction? At that early an age?

LonelySquid

LonelySquid

Things don't get better
★★
8d 1h 18m
That's around the age most autistic people start showing signs so probably

Pink Lemonade

Pink Lemonade

Greycel
1d 18h 50m
did you had friends? if so then maybe not

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
122d 3h 41m
Pink Lemonade said:
did you had friends? if so then maybe not

I was only 3, I was too young to have friends.

Baldingethnicover

Baldingethnicover

Failure
17h 26m
Yeah probably. Im on the spectrum too. At the age of three I couldn't speak. Whenever I needed something, I would hit my head on things and cry but my parents never knew what was wrong. My childhood was shitty. I was getting expelled from schools left and right due to my behaviour. Being non nt is death, add that to being ethnic, bald, and short. I would have been better off as an object. :cryfeels:

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★★★
7d 19h 15m
Baldingethnicover said:
Yeah probably. Im on the spectrum too. At the age of three I couldn't speak. Whenever I needed something, I would hit my head on things and cry but my parents never knew what was wrong. My childhood was shitty. I was getting expelled from schools left and right due to my behaviour. Being non nt is death, add that to being ethnic, bald, and short. I would have been better off as an object. :cryfeels:

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
36d 3h 18m
You're either born with it, or you're not. You don't "start" with it at 3 years old.