Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was ER "ugly" ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien Calviniste
★★★★★
Was ER conventionally unattractive ? He had slighly hollow cheeks and some good facial features.

He was a mentalcel and failed normie, not a sub5

He was like 5 7” very small and weak, and a rice cel. He wasn’t super ugly but all the other factors combined and being non NT made it so it never began for him

He anglemaxxed in his videos. In real life he would appear much uglier

Was ER conventionally unattractive ?
He had third world deathnik shitskin pheno with coon lips and small chin which gave him a weird unconventional appearance. He was also a framelet and dicklet so truecel overall.

Normie with aspergers.

Seen this thread before

Seen this thread before
Yeah, many have asked this question because it's interesting to know what leads to inceldom for some.

I think he was normie lookswise, but a huge mental cel. He never approached foids expected them to approach him. He wanted treatment of chad whilst looking like a normie.

I think he was normie lookswise, but a huge mental cel. He never approached foids expected them to approach him. He wanted treatment of chad whilst looking like a normie.
Based

Yes. He is unattractive with zero social skill. He would receive the same treatment as Leo Bubenheim if and only if he were attractive.

He was like 5 7” very small and weak, and a rice cel. He wasn’t super ugly but all the other factors combined and being non NT made it so it never began for him
he also had a small dick which contributed to his insecurities.

130306049 a270a000 fb36 49f1 8dc5 026d8aa5d609

It seems to me that EAH could be popular among pidarases, maybe even pederasts, but certainly not among women. I can barely see any good features. He had low cheekbones, which don't look good on a man, ugly fish lips, ridiculous little feminine nose and a weak chin. You could say his eyes are the best feature, but there's still something autistic about them.

He had third world deathnik shitskin pheno with coon lips and small chin which gave him a weird unconventional appearance. He was also a framelet and dicklet so truecel overall.
This, plus he was a manlet and lacked any facial dimorphism whatsoever

He looked like an alien fish.
more like a big child. He looks not like a grown man. women don't see him as an mature man. He was only a mature man on his ID

more like a big child. He looks not like a grown man. women don't see him as an mature man. He was only a mature man on his ID
:yes: :yes: :yes: Asians tend to look very neotenous and unmasculine.

astute observation
He lacked all of the secondary sexual characteristics of a man. He couldn't offer what women were keen on. And just because there is a number on the ID, as we all know, women don't become horny.

:yes: :yes: :yes: Asians tend to look very neotenous and unmasculine.
I look like that too and I'm European. But I look deformed

He was a normie, 5-6 out of 10.
But he was a mentally ill standardcel with delusions of grandeur.

He was 5 ft 7 & had a 4 inch penis while being non NT. He was a trucel.

He wasn't ugly but had no sex appeal.

Yes. His face was uncanny, weird looking, low appeal, and looked ethnic
He had a child's frame and height, and was a dicklet, so he couldn't even please a woman if he managed to get one.
And to top it all off, he lived in Chadifornia.

Someone mentioned angle maxing, i think that's his case, looks good and bad in some angles overall normie

Women determine who's ugly and who is not so yes he was

Yes, he was completely unattractive to women, at least in America. In Asia he could've ascended

He is kinda feminine looking but I wouldn't say unattractive. In fact, I think he may be considered attractive.

He was average looking, autistic and short. ovER

Was ER conventionally unattractive?
Yes, he was between 165cm and 170cm in height (short), had feminine facial features and was HAPA. You also need to take into account his surroundings which were very competitive.

He looked gay because of how feminine his features were.

Yes, he was between 165cm and 170cm in height (short), had feminine facial features and was HAPA. You also need to take into account his surroundings which were very competitive.
It was so over for him before it all even began