Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was ER a fakecel?

Was ER a fakecel?

• Total voters
PersonalityChatGPT

PersonalityChatGPT

Disciple of Saint Intellau
★★★★★
Let's settle this.

He was normie tier and could have ascended. But he was bullied and mentally handicapped due to it. Maybe theRAPEy might have helped.

He was a hapa he could have surgery maxxed to get rid of his asian features and been fine. He had a heads up on every REAL incel ie minorities

He was living in the worst location to be a short hapa..but still he was not ugly drove a bmw and had nice cloths.

He was just too selfish and expected foids to approach him. Totally out of touch. He never approached either which makes him an automatic fakecel in my book.

For having bmw and endless supply of money

He was a hapa he could have surgery maxxed to get rid of his asian features and been fine. He had a heads up on every REAL incel ie minorities
Bro could have gone literally anywhere but la

He was wealthy. Just a normie but social media made him to be a poster boy for incels as dangerous

He was a bit of a volcel by only wanting nordic stacies but st. rodger's manifesto will always be a treasure :feelsUgh:
He was just a kid filthy GrAY with a foid avi and he didn't have money his parents did.

He was an honorary volcel.

Shyness was his main problem

Yes he was volcel. His problem was he only wanted to date Stacy's, but he didn't have enough SMV for them. He could have slayed any ethnic girl or average white girl though.

Not a fakecel. Definitely a mentalcel and probably a locationcel.

He easily could have SEAmaxxed and be drowning in Filipino pussy, but he lived in California and wanted a blonde California girl.

He easily could have SEAmaxxed and be drowning in Filipino pussy, but he lived in California and wanted a blonde California girl.

He was born in California and simply wanted to enjoy the luxuries of his diverse nation.

No. His face was too femme (low T) and he was too autistic/mentally ill. There's a reason he got bullied. He was normie tier 5/10 at most, but the neurodivergence ruined him. It was over from the start. Not pretty enough to compensate for the estrogen he exuded or his fucked up brain.

Yes and anybody saying no just blindly follows.

If he was a fakecel then why didn´t he pull a single chick or have freinds

Yes and anybody saying no just blindly follows.

Blockland

The Defilement Of Nature
King_Queen
Png

#190556784Sunday, June 05, 2016 10:22 PM CDT
Yes, the defilement of nature is shown below:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qe7ikxzqe0

Yes he was volcel. His problem was he only wanted to date Stacy's, but he didn't have enough SMV for them. He could have slayed any ethnic girl or average white girl though.
Yeah. I've been re-reading his manifesto and he was obsessed with muh 10/10 blonde Stacies.

Definitely could have gotten laid if he just lowered his standards and tried outside of Cali.

Last edited:
He was a bit of a volcel by only wanting nordic stacies but st. rodger's manifesto will always be a treasure :feelsUgh:

He was just a kid filthy GrAY with a foid avi and he didn't have money his parents did.

He was an honorary volcel.

Failed normie

locationcel

I'd like to have all voices silenced before we proceed further.

If he was extremey charismatic and NT he probably could have gotten a gf somewhere eventually. But that would be beyond his limits unless he becomes a betabuxx. He was a manlet ricecel in Chad capital Isla Vista California. Mogged to hell and back by his little kid brother

His personality alone made him an incel. He was not really a bad looking guy indeed we can all agree on that and he had a lot of money, nice car, clothes and he could afford to drink Starbucks everyday. His obsession with 10/10 blonde stacies as someone mentioned was the only reason he did not get laid. In his position I would've lowered my standarts he had it way easier than the average wagecuck KHHV incel. If you were about to ask me he threw away his perfect life only because he fell for jewish psyops such as muh blonde pretty girl. Such girl would've cucked him probably 10 days into their relationships as they belong only to Chad or Tyrone.

had he made himself more present I believe he would've gotten a gf

I think Only way that he was a fakecel is that he is a product of a some kind of pys-op. Maybe he is not even real.

Otherwise if there is no magick fuckery in this story he was definitely not a fakecel

View attachment 691761

The Defilement Of Nature
King_Queen
Png

#190556784Sunday, June 05, 2016 10:22 PM CDT
Yes, the defilement of nature is shown below:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qe7ikxzqe0

I'm familiar with what he's done but regardless I still believe him to be a volcel. He had good looks, money and status. I've seen photo's of him on the red carpet I think? Not sure but regardless I believe he had the means to ascend. His problem was he wanted Stacy. I 100% believe had he lowered his standards just a little bit he would have ascended no doubt.

More or less yeah. He should have just gone after fully asian girls in Asia and he would have slayed there.

small as he was, Elliot Rodger had the physical capacity to overpower and rape his sister so his refusal to do so is voluntary celibacy

he is obviously not a high-inhib guy so psychologically he has no excuse, if you hasve the will to murder you have the will to rape

I personally have the will for nether of these things and I expect the same is true for most of us here.

Our high-inhib nature makes us mentalcels because we are psychologically incapable of harming people, as we are the true gentleman.

Eliot was a murderous non-gentleman so he was volcel for choosing not to rape.

For the rest of us, rape is not in our nature (much like homosexuality) therefore it is not volcel to reject these things which have no appeal to us.