Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was Elliot Roger a chad?

Manlet + very weak frame + aspie + hapa + feminine facial features in the West....He was 4/10 at best! But in California he was 2/10 or even lower.

I see all the time 5/10 and even lower get laid with difficulty of course but none of them is autistic.
A 5/10 autistic has more chances than a sub5 at least with sub4 women
Are you italian? We had a guy with tour nick on italian incel forums

Should get a warning for a thread this retarded.

A 5/10 autistic has more chances than a sub5 at least with sub4 women
Are you italian? We had a guy with tour nick on italian incel forums
No way in hell a 5/10 autistic guy has more chances than a 4, I can assure this much. Autism takes away at least 2 points because you can't interface with other people at all, you'd need to be at least 6/6,5 to have any chance.

Yes it's me, I left because the admins wouldn't ban some 7/10 guy who was taunting me bragging about dating a model (Albicy), I think we shouldn't tolerate such gratuitous debauchery on these forums and the mods and admins should be strong enough to ban such people even if they have known each other for a long time. It seems way more serious here. Nice to see you here Maestro.