Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was Elliot Roger a chad?

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-

Hes not that ugly. Was it is height or was he a mentalcel?

No man. He was average at best.

His height, race, and autism is what doomed him.

He was an ugly twig manlet. Just because he had a couple good features or he looked okay at certain angles doesn't change that. Not even his BMW could make a female interested kek.

No man. He was average at best.

His height, race, and autism is what doomed him.

His sister is fucking hot though

Is it usual for families to have an incel son and a roastie daughter?

No he was ugly. I don't know why people think he was good looking. He could have ascended in the Far East but in the West (America, Canada, and UK) he was fucked

He looks like a Chad to me but I still have the utmost respect for him others here say he doesn't look good but I personally don't see how others say he looks worse than Brad Pitt because to me he face mogs Brad Pitt easily but perception is subjective in those types of situation and it's true about my ugliness but we don't fail bro All we have to do now is change the direction we already have this place and this forum means we're organized this forum means we all have the potential to be friends because we all have things in common and that means we can all come together to achieve the things we most desire it means that in the company of each other we can feel powerful and based on our perception we can achieve happiness because we have our fingers on the pulse and we are coolcels who will combine imagination and effort to fathom one of the many possible solutions to our situation and all we need is a plan and to take positive action as a TEAM my friends. @Insomniac

He probably had to be around stacys a lot considering his parents popularity

Thats probably what made him crack

He wasn't as beautiful as his actions were, that's for sure.

he was a 5/10 mentalcel.

having clear skin and hair does not make you handsome, ER was average at best

Does ER disprove the JBW arguers

He is the best example of good looking mentalcels.

he was high tier normie for sure. His problem was that he never approached any girls and expected 9/10 stacies to start hitting on him. Even most Chads usually have to approach the girl first

No not at all.

he was high tier normie for sure. His problem was that he never approached any girls and expected 9/10 stacies to start hitting on him. Even most Chads usually have to approach the girl first

Lol he was the furthest thing from being a Chad, hapa autist manlet, game over.

ER was autistic. Not as severely as Adam Lanza, but enough to disqualify him as a human being in socal.

He was definitely not a Chad.

what a stupid question is that

He had feminine features, basically a death sentence in the western world.

Normie + HAPA so low SMV.

It's over for Chadcels

Besides his good facial genes,not really.

He looks like a Chad to me but I still have the utmost respect for him others here say he doesn't look good but I personally don't see how others say he looks worse than Brad Pitt because to me he face mogs Brad Pitt easily but perception is subjective in those types of situation and it's true about my ugliness but we don't fail bro All we have to do now is change the direction we already have this place and this forum means we're organized this forum means we all have the potential to be friends because we all have things in common and that means we can all come together to achieve the things we most desire it means that in the company of each other we can feel powerful and based on our perception we can achieve happiness because we have our fingers on the pulse and we are coolcels who will combine imagination and effort to fathom one of the many possible solutions to our situation and all we need is a plan and to take positive action as a TEAM my friends. @Insomniac
kek
6912c24b6c755c4beec355b9bfd2d705.jpg

1455260296748.jpg

Chang-lite at best. He definitely wasn't ugly though. It was mainly his autism that crippled him. That said still one of my idols.

He was a sub6
In Italy He had not matches on Tinder or Badoo we proofed it with his pictures

6/10 at best. Was an average looking sperg, and when you’re average looking you have to do way more to get a gf than a good looking chad.

He was a chadlite, it was his height that doomed him.

They big lips make him look like a fag. Plus he was a whiney little bitch.

I consider ER a normie maybe lookmaxxed a top tier normie, but he is not even close to chad

He claimed 5 ft 9, that's not that short compared to the rest of the population
Ofc foids consider that short but yeah

5/10 and autistic=it's over.

Part-Asian, small frame, girly-looking... that SCREAMS :chad: to me. :feelskek: