Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was Elliot Rodger really an Incel.

Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
★★
Elliot Rodger really never tried to get a girls number or didn’t even know how to try how can we assume he is an Incel he even mentioned in his manifesto that a blonde girl smiled at him most incels if any don’t get a girl to smile for them

IIRC a brunette foid expressed interest in him, but ER refused because of his obsession with blonde foids

He was blonde Stacey only and really only tried in california which is pretty brutal when it comes to dating from what I've heard.

Fakecel volcel

Nah he was a fakecel volcel

No, however I completely understand why he did it. I’ve watched a lot of documentaries on him, the things he went through are really no different from a lot of us here. Geomaxxing would’ve saved him though, California is dog shit.

Yep. He was a manlet with narrow clavicles and a 4/10 face. Plus he had Asperger’s. He was fucked beyond help and was definitely a truecel. Autism plus anything less than Chad looks is incel territory. People underestimate how much autism messes you up

Yep. He was a manlet with narrow clavicles and a 4/10 face. Plus he had Asperger’s. He was fucked beyond help and was definitely a truecel. Autism plus anything less than Chad looks is incel territory. People underestimate how much autism messes you up
Dude he had a 8/10 face wtf? Do you understand how many foids go “hE wAs sO pReTtY tHo!” It was is crippling assburgers that got him.

Dude he had a 8/10 face wtf? Do you understand how many foids go “hE wAs sO pReTtY tHo!” It was is crippling assburgers that got him.
His Asperger’s did make it so much worse for him. Funny how foids virtue signal by saying he was good looking after he’s long gone. Crazy how not a single one would have given him a chance while he was alive.

I'm 5ft and curry. I'd kill to be 5ft9 happa like ER. I'd literally kill any nigger on this forum to have ERs genes. My life would be so good and full of sex if I looked like ER.

All these women were motivated to say that to go against the narrative that he was too ugly

ER was so neotenous he looked like a lesbian

Dude he had a 8/10 face

Nah

Elliot Rodger really never tried to get a girls number or didn’t even know how to try how can we assume he is an Incel he even mentioned in his manifesto that a blonde girl smiled at him most incels if any don’t get a girl to smile for them

Absolutely not.

He could've easily married and had kids.

But he foolishly obsessed over tall blondes

IIRC a brunette foid expressed interest in him, but ER refused because of his obsession with blonde foids
Agreed he was misrable because he chose to be not like us

He was blonde Stacey only and really only tried in california which is pretty brutal when it comes to dating from what I've heard.
Yes Cali is a brutal place because Stacy’s are so much in competition with the best of chads so forget any average Joe and don’t even bring an incel tho I doubt Elliot can even be considered an incel

He was most certainly not a KHHV (an HHV). :feelsUgh:

This is a pretty spicy take for a greycel to be making.

But these points are good ones. I have very VERY mixed feelings about ER.

He wrote about his anguish and his despair well, and in his mind he was as incel as anyone else here, he wanted sex and validation and a GF and he found those things to be completely out of his reach. That's my definition of incel fwiw. So I have no problem with calling him incel.

But he was a good-looking dude and his problems were 100% a mix of mentalcel and high standards cel IMHO. So he's a pretty weak exhibit for anyone trying to make a case for the blackpill.

I mean, he was barely blackpilled himself. He could see white Staceys wanted white Chads but his writing showed little insight beyond that.

There are big problems with him as a mascot for inceldom IMHO, he was a privileged little fuck and a lot of his "problems" were the kinds of problems a lot of us on here would be happy to have. Plenty of dudes with much less than he had, seem to manage to leverage what they have to get pussy. But somehow, ER crawled up his own ass into some weird seething mental state where he thought he should be able to just drive around Staceyville Beach, California in his Mommy-funded BMW and his mommy-funded Armani jeans, waiting for blonde Staceys to come to their senses and form a queue to climb on his dick. And every time that isn't work he seethed and chimped out a little bit more.

And again, I have sympathy for that. That's mentalcel and it kept his dick just as dry as yours or mine. But I would argue that a lot of us are dealing with much worse than him, and we're coping much better than he did.

So I'm not an ER fan, tbhngl dedsrs.

This is a pretty spicy take for a greycel to be making.

But these points are good ones. I have very VERY mixed feelings about ER.

He wrote about his anguish and his despair well, and in his mind he was as incel as anyone else here, he wanted sex and validation and a GF and he found those things to be completely out of his reach. That's my definition of incel fwiw. So I have no problem with calling him incel.

But he was a good-looking dude and his problems were 100% a mix of mentalcel and high standards cel IMHO. So he's a pretty weak exhibit for anyone trying to make a case for the blackpill.

I mean, he was barely blackpilled himself. He could see white Staceys wanted white Chads but his writing showed little insight beyond that.

There are big problems with him as a mascot for inceldom IMHO, he was a privileged little fuck and a lot of his "problems" were the kinds of problems a lot of us on here would be happy to have. Plenty of dudes with much less than he had, seem to manage to leverage what they have to get pussy. But somehow, ER crawled up his own ass into some weird seething mental state where he thought he should be able to just drive around Staceyville Beach, California in his Mommy-funded BMW and his mommy-funded Armani jeans, waiting for blonde Staceys to come to their senses and form a queue to climb on his dick. And every time that isn't work he seethed and chimped out a little bit more.

And again, I have sympathy for that. That's mentalcel and it kept his dick just as dry as yours or mine. But I would argue that a lot of us are dealing with much worse than him, and we're coping much better than he did.

So I'm not an ER fan, tbhngl dedsrs.
Best take and thanks for putting your time into this I can’t really say I disagree with anything here

He was a fakecel , volcel , spergcel

Fakecel. Too many niggas blindly worship him

No he hated incels the media labeled him an MRA for a full year before they discovered the word.

Obviously an incel, otherwise he wouldn't be making those car rants.

Elliot Rodger bathed naked with a blonde girl once. The problem was that she was 5 years old.

I'm 5ft and curry. I'd kill to be 5ft9 happa like ER. I'd literally kill any nigger on this forum to have ERs genes. My life would be so good and full of sex if I looked like ER.
Same as a 5'4 curry. If I were him I would've slayed prime JB pussy even with asp.

Bunch of pieces of shit.

While you’re hiding behind fake names Eliot showed his face and most importantly : took action.

None of you can touch him.

He was mixed, short and framecel

However his face was HTN tier (6/10) so given a different location and no autism he would've ascended.