Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was Elliot Rodger a truecel?

Kinda like Greycel maybe but severely damaged mentally

Not cherrypicked just look at any of his videos in these 2pictures hes just higher bodyfat and has a worse haircut
That’s how he looked like most of his life before discovering the bodybuilding forum.

And it’s kinda anglemaxxing but that doesn’t matter - his inceldom was genuine.

yes those pics are anglemaxed but even when you look at him in motion in his videos hes not subhuman looking
from the male's perspective - yes. but foids rate 80% of men as below average, and with his looks he could be an oofy doofy at best (but it was impossible since Saint Elliot was a sperg who couldn't socialize with normgroids)

from the male's perspective - yes. but foids rate 80% of men as below average, and with his looks he could be an oofy doofy at best (but it was impossible since Saint Elliot was a sperg who couldn't socialize with normgroids)
exactly

I want to learn clearly the incel community's stance on his incel status.

We aren't a hivemind.

Some people here love him so much they capitalize ER in evERy word that contains ER.

He certainly wrote about his experience in a very compelling and raw way.

Some people think he was a spoiled little rich boy who mogs many of us, and his ideas that he should be able to just drive around town in his mommy-funded BMW and Armani jeans while Staceys queued up to fuck him, shows he was clearly more of a mentalcel than anything else.

Which camp am I in?

Definitely not a truecel. I don't see any deformities.

he was just spoiled autist who think he the king.

He could have gotten laid back in Asia but then again he’s autistic as fuck

He was 5'10 right?
No. He claimed 5’9”. I am skeptical though, and think he may have been closer to 5’8” or even 5’7”. He does not look tall by any means in pics

Can somebody tell me why there are pictures of Elliot and Sylvester Stallone same spot?

Allegedly a brunette foid liked him but he rejected her because she wasn't blonde
Yeah, i also heard that multiple times

He was terra turbo autist. Even the people of the forums didn't liked him

too feminine looking and short so no

He wasn't a truecel but definitely an incel. Manlet, baby-faced, hapa sperg in Isla Vista (a place full of chad surfers)
take his hair away and hed be truecel but yeah my thoughts exactly

This is what I think too. He was just incel but not truecel.

So is there no consensus?

How does that work? Are you saying he didn't mog most incels back then?
i meant now bc he died a while ago

Not a truecel, though definitely an incel.

I dont think so tbh he is not a chad but not a truecel he is more like a normie

all he had to do to ascend was get his nose mole removed.
that was the real reason he was an "incel".

Autist with fag lips

The rest of his face is ok

He wasn't objectively ugly but he wasn't a stunner either also it's rough looking that young at his age looks effeminate. His non NT negative halo didn't help.

No he was a chad

His life was completely ruined by the NTpill
If he wasnt an autist he would have slayed as many blonde white girls as he wanted he definitely wouldnt have struggled to get his looksmatch

No, not even close don’t get me wrong I like him and he is our saint but after he was htn tbh just look at all the fan girls he has the only holding him sick was his standerds plus being NT and living in Chadforina didn’t help either but I have no doubt if he was NT and didn’t have ridiculous standards he would of ascended and my guess there were girls that were probably interested in him and he just didn’t know it.

No, not even close don’t get me wrong I like him and he is our saint but after he was htn tbh just look at all the fan girls he has the only holding him sick was his standerds plus being NT and living in Chadforina didn’t help either but I have no doubt if he was NT and didn’t have ridiculous standards he would of ascended and my guess there were girls that were probably interested in him and he just didn’t know it.
he was non white, mtn 5,7 if you combine it all together he was incel tier

he was non white, mtn 5,7 if you combine it all together he was incel tier
5’9 actually, and he was white passing enough I actually think his half Asian features worked in his favor has it gave him and exotic look as he once put it, Tbh I think his good looks is apart of why he got as famous as he did. I will say though in the pictures of him on his 18th birthday he did look incel tier and also more Asian later on he softmaxed and ended up looking a whole lot better

5’9 actually, and he was white passing enough I actually think his half Asian features worked in his favor has it gave him and exotic look as he once put it, Tbh I think his good looks is apart of why he got as famous as he did. I will say though in the pictures of him on his 18th birthday he did look incel tier and also more Asian later on he softmaxed and ended up looking a whole lot better
The spine descrroping when y
No he was a chad

His life was completely ruined by the NTpill
If he wasnt an autist he would have slayed as many blonde white girls as he wanted he definitely wouldnt have struggled to get his looksmatch
He was mtn

all i know is that he was under a curse.

i cant remember exactly where it was, but i remember reading something along the lines of how this one foid showed ioi, but he refered to her as a disgusting slut
this is true

truecel? definitely no

but only a subhuman can remain KHHV up until their early 20s