Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Was browsing tinder with fake acc, found out foids are too lazy to even swipe nowadays, they just put their Instagram and ask to DM there

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Having a chad iG acc is now a must
It's over for introvert Chads

They mostly do it to get a higher follower count from cuks and have zero intention of actually dating anyone who finds them on Tinder

But yeah to get any foids in 2023 you need a Chad social media presence. If you don't have 1000+ followers thats a major red flag :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: and will probably cause foids to lose interest instantly just because you have low social status

I wouldn't touch instascam with a 500 foot pole

They mostly do it to get a higher follower count from cuks and have zero intention of actually dating anyone who finds them on Tinder

But yeah to get any foids in 2023 you need a Chad social media presence. If you don't have 1000+ followers thats a major red flag :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: and will probably cause foids to lose interest instantly just because you have low social status
It's crazy how standards rise at faster than light velocity, social media is now a must, not only looks

I noticed this too; was browsing around a bunch of random discords today, it's all foids trying to get followers and sell onlyfans. Not, you know, actually talking to people so they can get to know their PERSONALITY :feelshaha:

It's crazy how standards rise at faster than light velocity, social media is now a must, not only looks
I refuse to play their game, these social media companies want us on their treadmill as the goalpost continues to move further and further away, just so they could sell their "tinder gold" jew scam bullshit

It's not, considering those foids likely aren't there for dating anyways; the ones who are would be quite fine with a Chad of any type. :smonk:

it's all jewish af. i feel dirty every time i go on tinder

Having a chad iG acc is now a must
It's over for introvert Chads

Chadcels are no longer a thing of the past, I am convinced that Chadcels actually exist. Toilets' standards are ever increasing.

It is, I remember reading the Looksmax forum a couple of months ago out of curiousity, a pinned post was about how to go Instagrammaxxing. Various YouTubers like Men's Maxxing and Based George are also Instagrammaxxing.

Being a Chad isn't enough these days, it's Chad + popular.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back