Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Was BrendioEEE's wife high or low IQ user?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

was it wise or debil user?

• high IQ, and made BrendioEEE proud

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • low IQ, and made BrendioEEE ashamed

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • low IQ, but made BrendioEEE proud, because he wears yellow jacket

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I witnessed only one thread of that user, but from it creature appeared like degenerate retard who worships "magical number 18" (and knowing that creature was probably dicked by fuckboys when in age lower that that number, it makes even more retarded and evil roastie, who wants to settle with poor BrendioEEE)

low iq because foid

Why the fuck do you care about the IQ of some foid who was allowed to infiltrate the forum by the king of fakecel faggots?

That makes you the bigger faggot.

Why the fuck do you care about the IQ of some foid who was allowed to infiltrate the forum by the king of fakecel faggots?

That makes you the bigger faggot.
I am fagcel, so is norm. Oh those days of going to school, and being called fag everyday, and many times

Faggot

Low IQ because she considered herself a "femcel." "Femcels" are the lowest IQ of all foids.

Fuck brendio

Fakecel
Nazi
Traitor

I don't remember.

still cant tell if she is larp or not

I still see him logged in banned sometimes. He still lurks here a lot. I heard that he rejected some ethnic foid. Is that true?

BrendioEEE's wife was low IQ as fuck an always was so paranoid about pedophiles. She claimed she was sexually abused as a kid, if you read her first threads.Also had "anxiety attacks" and her family supposedly hated her. She is mentally unstable a fuck and Brendio is a cuck to deal with that. I hope the abuser tore everyone of her holes and choked throat fucked her.

Low IQ whore I'm sure