Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Was at the mall yesterday and could not enjoy myself.

N

NobodyLovesMe

Recruit
★★
I went and got heightmogged by little kids left and right. I went with my friends and they were all having a great time and didnt even care about IOIs and they didn't make eye contact with anyone. Meanwhile, I was actively searching for IOIs the whole time and didnt get any. Thats what happens when you never had a GF before. You try to cope with IOIs.

How tall are you?

Its over for mallcels btw :lul:

first mistake was going outside second mistake was having friends

searching for IOIs the whole time and didnt get any. Thats what happens when you never had a GF before. You try to cope with IOIs.
Chad doesn't get IOI's, a girl will make sure he knows she is interested without any games. When a femoid wants someone they put up a fight

Chad doesn't get IOI's, a girl will make sure he knows she is interested without any games. When a femoid wants someone they put up a fight
This isn't true, women aren't assertive. If she is interested, she will only drop clues.

Yeah now that I re-read what I wrote you're right.
There are exceptions though but these women are usually turbo sluts. They've gotten insane confidence from the cock carousel they rode.

depends how chaddy
The Chadullah I know has only been approached by one woman. Keep in mind, he doesn't go clubbing or to any bars. This was during the day. It's very rare if it happens. He flat out ignored her though, I'd be heartbroken if he did that to me and I was a femoid, dude's gorgeous.

There are exceptions though but these women are usually turbo sluts. They've gotten insane confidence from the cock carousel they rode.
The girls that guys actually want do not approach because they do not have to. they have unlimited dating options and 1 Chad isnt going to make or break them so they dont even care.
how old are you?

The Chadullah I know has only been approached by one woman. Keep in mind, he doesn't go clubbing or to any bars. This was during the day. It's very rare if it happens. He flat out ignored her though, I'd be heartbroken if he did that to me and I was a femoid, dude's gorgeous.
u gotta show me a pic of this guy man

Being a manlet is one of the most depressing things a man has to endure. You should somehow try to distract yourself from all of these things when you are going out. Focus on what you are friends are saying instead of the general situation

u gotta show me a pic of this guy man
He doesn't have any pictures online, he doesn't even use social media. Hell, he barely even uses his computer. I do have some pictures on my old phone when he was a teenager but I can't find my phone, JFL. I can pm you two people that resemble him. Interested?

Damn that's harsh right now even regular height surgery would only bring you up to like 5'8. Height surgery is improving though so in time you might be able to get to 6 foot if you are committed to height surgery and if you have enough money. Is height surgery something you'd do?

He doesn't have any pictures online, he doesn't even use social media. Hell, he barely even uses his computer. I do have some pictures on my old phone when he was a teenager but I can't find my phone, JFL. I can pm you two people that resemble him. Interested?
yh sure

Damn that's harsh right now even regular height surgery would only bring you up to like 5'8. Height surgery is improving though so in time you might be able to get to 6 foot if you are committed to height surgery and if you have enough money. Is height surgery something you'd do?
I probably will never do Leg Lengthening. I did a lot of research on it but it has too many drawbacks. I risk losing my legs forever which is actually legit suicide worthy.

im at the point now tha ti can walk past by a foid and even if shes pretty i dont give her any looks, or have heels on or watever, they dont deserve any shit, and just lol at this tude using a bbw ( big beautiful woman and now bodypositive too ) for a tinder profile and actually gets matches, this truly should wake man up but it dosnt, jsut fucking lol, well my ewhoring profile for kik usses a fat assy too and guess what
shit is insane---

Going to the mall is quality suicide fuel, not to mention you’re 5’4 :feelsbadman:

IOI's don't matter at all, I don't understand why so many incels cope with it.

Can we have some examples of IOI's?

Just wait untill ythe day we see 6' tall, small torso'ed manlets with freakishly long shins. :lul:
Can we have some examples of IOI's?
Maintained eye contact is the most fundamental. I'm not sure there are many IOI's that can occur without the woman also maintaining eye contact. Some off the top of my head are smiling, playing with hair, lip biting/licking, making contact/touching you, won't stop talking/asking questions.

Last edited:
Lol @ iois. They only ioi is her being on your cock. Fuck you IOI copers.

I am 5'6 and I can attest that it is a death sentence. Getting a gf is next to impossible.

Manlet uprising when?

What sort of "incel" goes to a mall with friends? I've never done that

I went and got heightmogged by little kids left and right. I went with my friends and they were all having a great time and didnt even care about IOIs and they didn't make eye contact with anyone. Meanwhile, I was actively searching for IOIs the whole time and didnt get any. Thats what happens when you never had a GF before. You try to cope with IOIs.
The mall is full of attractive tall white people who mog me to death. I never liked going before, and I don't think I could survive there now with how much of the black pill I've ingested.

Actually, for my part, I dislike shopping centers, the reason is because it is a dirty industrial place. full of evil capitalism, of total inhumanity. not to see the rabble walking happily. but because it is a place full of people buying Industrial garbage. It is not a place I go to often. I'm only going to buy something specific like a shirt or something. Then he passed me gassing in front of the people so that they had an unpleasant moment. In addition to leaving a plastic bottle closed with muriatic acid with aluminum in a place where that rabble is who believes he is best with his stupid expensive phones. with his filthy happiness. I do not do it out of envy since I have nothing to send to anyone. but it's fun to do unpleasant things to the industrial mob, especially those bastards who think they're great and are weak wretches when they get sick. (I am healthy, I do not get sick and I am resistant to cold and diseases, they will have their girlfriends but they will never have iron health that will help you explore the world). besides, it's idiotic to go to those places with friends.

Just don't wake up theory