Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was anyone else here a social outcast in high school?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
No lunch table to sit at

No one to talk to during school field trip bus rides

No lunch table to sit at

I’m in high school but I’m very quiet and high inhib now. I was always the one who got shit on by everybody though.

No lunch table to sit at

Still am, people never speak to me. I considered skipping but I have a oneitis who keeps me going.

I’m not white, what are you on about?
alr mb but u still got a lot of time to ascend nigga, wait till college , if you were actually an incel foids wouldnt interact with you and your oneitis wouldnt chase you

I remember, I just went to the library and read books all throughout lunch during school

Yes, I can recall all that quite well; it's quite usual for the average subhuman, being looked down upon and mistreated at every turn, a negative perception of us being fueled by the horn effect, making it a blow to anyone's social status and virtually useless to pursue a sub 5 male as a friend, only resulting in snowballing even further degradation of social skills and higher inhibition. :feelsugh:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Is water wet?

Yes, me. It got so bad they shipped me off to a boarding school for autistics as nobody at the state school liked me.

alr mb but u still got a lot of time to ascend nigga, wait till college , if you were actually an incel foids wouldnt interact with you and your oneitis wouldnt chase you
Foids haven’t interacted me the past 2 years. Also yea my oneitis chased me a bit in 8th grade, messed up I tried to get her again for like a year or 2 but ultimately she lost interest. She’s dating my friend now and don’t think she even cares much about me. I’ll explain the whole story in PMs if you want. It’s very complicated

Only freshman year for the most part.

I’m in high school but I’m very quiet and high inhib now. I was always the one who got shit on by everybody though.
sam bro. its ok you will get through it king

I was a HighIQcel so I would sit with the other curry nerds

I'd sit at the lunch table, but non of those people were people that I was comfortable hanging with.

Sometimes as I finish eating, I notice they have got up and left and I was there eating alone.

During those times, I figure i'd walk from one end of the school to the other to pretend I had something to attend to. Lol. or I got and pee extra long to kill time.

Never fit in anywhere. Always too weird, different, fat or just not belonging to whatever groups were forming there.

Yep . Nobody likes sitting with somebody with the height of a grasshopper.