Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was anyone else blackpilled from a young age but just didnt know it?

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
I started getting blackpilled thoughts at 6.

I mean I knew it was over for me since I was a freshmen in high school or maybe even towards the end of middle school. But I didn’t subscribe to blackpill ideology until the end of high school

I was born blackpilled, but didnt unlock that talent until puberty unlocked it for me.

When I was in high school and got rejected by girls I concluded that all girls care about are looks and they would forgo personality for looks. I thought of this myself and told my friends about this. When I found r/incels I realized that they were saying what I thought all this time.

Was a cuck for very long time since childhood tbh.

The blackpill was natural for me when I was younger tbh, since I could already then tell how good-looking people were more lovable. I didn't think very much of that though, but when I hit puberty, I deluded myself with thinking that actions were more important than looks because of Youtube videos I watched. When I later found out about the blackpill here, I felt stupid for denying such a obvious thing that looks are most important.

I was blackpilled since puberty

I already know that it never began for me because I was ugly and manlet since I was a kid, only puberty screwed it more than it was already.

yes bro, hated living and how this gay world worked way before puberty and knew i would never get a gf at a very young age

i got JBW-pilled when i was 7.
i didn't get fully-fully blackpilled until i was 15. when i was younger i thought i would grow older into some chad and marry a blonde qt.
even at 15 i didn't know it would be this bad though.

I had blackpilled thoughts when I was a kid but I was raised by bluepilled cuck parents so I didn't get into the blackpill ideology until 10th Grade.

I first noticed in high school when we had all these pep assemblies. I thought it was weird that we gathered the whole school during class time to go worship a small percentage of the students, who just so happened to be the Chads and Stacies.

Yes it hit me in middle school but I never knew what these feelings werel

well i knew everyone wasn't equal but i mean i wasn't that terrible surprised at the blackpill

I started getting blackpilled thoughts at 6.

I was not, but I was also a naive kid with asperger's (now a grizzled, cynical adult with asperger's). The blackpilled thoughts started to set in around 13-14 for me when I started to realize I was a pariah of some sorts at my school.

I was always black pilled. Having a sister will do that to you. Seeing how much better she gets treated.

Knew it was over for me in high school when I got rejected by a foid uglier than me