Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Was Alek Minassian a fakecel?

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
 101011425 alek minassian toronto van crash

He had a normie looking face, was tall(correct me if Im wrong) and the only thing that was stopping him was his moderate autism and schizophrenia. If he wasn't mentally insane he would slay and Im sure he got chances aswell that he missed because he couldn't read social cues. What would you rate him as out of 10? And do you think he could have somehow ascended if he didn't go ER so soon?

giga mentalcel

View attachment 1208365
He had a normie looking face, was tall(correct me if Im wrong) and the only thing that was stopping him was his moderate autism and schizophrenia. If he wasn't mentally insane he would slay and Im sure he got chances aswell that he missed because he couldn't read social cues. What would you rate him as out of 10? And do you think he could have somehow ascended if he didn't go ER so soon?
had a good jaw

Lookswise he was a normie, mentally he was fucked up. He was heavily bullied his entire life.

His hair went MGTOW it looks like

Facially he's very average but his hair volume is brutal

View attachment 1208365

You really think balding has nothing to do with it?

If he was a virgin sure he’s a truecel

No, He just like vans