Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

was albert Einstein the smartest man that lived

I

incel god

Banned
-
i hate kikes but some people say stephen hawking was smarter. fuck no. albert mogs the living fuck out of hawking

Realistically speaking...the smartest man to ever live was probably a caveman from who knows when. We've only recorded history for a few thousand years- but what about the hundreds of thousands before it?

Hitler was probably the smartest man tbh

I thought hawking was smarter.

No Hitler for your art school failure. Dictatormaxxing is coping.
Better than being a goat fucking sand niggger. God damn sand monkeys can barely do shit. ISISmaxxing and Islammaxxing are terrible copes

Last edited:
i hate kikes but some people say stephen hawking was smarter. fuck no. albert mogs the living fuck out of hawking
They were roughly the same IQ but Hawking's most likely would have been smarter if he didn't have ALS as MCI is a common symptom of ALS.

Better than being a goat fucking sand niggger. God damn sand monkeys can barely do shit. ISISmaxxing and Islanmaxxing are terrible copes
No unless you get your whores, your amphetamines, rape a few foids and you have an offspring with whom to create the teraincel. And easier than trying to be a dictator.

In videogame.

Realistically speaking...the smartest man to ever live was probably a caveman from who knows when. We've only recorded history for a few thousand years- but what about the hundreds of thousands before it?
Prehistory is very murky subject.
For example, the so-called cave paintings in Altamira were discovered by Spaniard and his daughter after he has seen similar images at Paris world exhibition.
And wonderfully, Altamira cave was on the land that belonged to him!
I guess I'm going to discover ancient Roman coins in my yard after reading book on numismatics!

Prehistory is very murky subject.
For example, the so-called cave paintings in Altamira were discovered by Spaniard and his daughter after he has seen similar images at Paris world exhibition.
And wonderfully, Altamira cave was on the land that belonged to him!
I guess I'm going to discover ancient Roman coins in my yard after reading book on numismatics!
I wish I could discover pussy after reading a book about women :feelsrope: