Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was Adam Lanza volcel like ER?

overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
People call ER mentalcel volcel because he was attractive but fucked it up by being autistic. What about Lanza tho? He's freaking adorable. I want to cuddle with him and give him kisses and play with his hair :3. He's really cute and would 100% be attractive to femoids as well the same way knajjd is. Girls can only be attracted to three types of men: Chads(O'Pry), prettyboys(Lachowski) and cuteboys(Bieber, knajjd). Would Lanza be considered attractive too?

article-2577174-1AB5D15900000578-676_306x423.jpg

d48.jpg

ctm_0219_MILLER_LANZA.jpg

He's the definition of incel.

Solitarian_Walker said:
He's the definition of incel.

incels are supposed to look like disgusting deformed creeps like BO2cel, not adorable.

nah he truecel and a legendary meme

He looks like a little kid, any woman attracted to him would have been a pedo

He was the most blackpilled guy who ever lived. Did you read his forum posts? ER sounds like a saint in comparison.

modus_coperandi said:
He was the most blackpilled guy who ever lived. Did you read his forum posts? ER sounds like a saint in comparison.

where can i find his posts?

Afrocel said:
He looks like a little kid, any woman attracted to him would have been a pedo

oh jeez guess im a pedo now  :O

>recessed chin
>huge weird nose
>big eyes
>nightmare zone frame
>extreme autism on top of that
lanza's only good physical feature was that he was 6 ft tall. but at the same time he hated women and didn't seem to try to get them. not that any would have actually gone out with him anyway.

He wasn't what I would define as incel. He was insane. He was far more mentally ill than even Elliot was and I don't consider Elliot a real incel because he was insane too. All he went on about was how a hot blonde goddess needed to come into his life and make everything better even thought Elliot was a weird half asian manlet.

If that's how he looks at 20, he's an incel.

overlystinkypants said:
where can i find his posts?

He posted on a columbine fan board. Unfortunately it has been shut down after the shooting. But I think his user name was Smiggles, maybe someone archived his posts.

He was ugly as fuck but he was a tallfag so he could have easily boned ugly insecure womanlets

PessimisticFailure said:
He was ugly as fuck but he was a tallfag so he could have easily boned ugly insecure womanlets

face > height

when will you learn, manlets?

overlystinkypants said:
face > height

when will you learn, manlets?
Tons of ugly tiny cunts are obsessed with tallfags to they point they might consider tallfags in their league or even below.  Ugly tallfags might not have an easy time getting laid, but as long as they aren't deformed they can't be truecel.

PessimisticFailure said:
Tons of ugly tiny cunts are obsessed with tallfags to they point they might consider tallfags in their league or even below.  Ugly tallfags might not have an easy time getting laid, but as long as they aren't deformed they can't be truecel.

is extreme face asymmetry a deformation? because you gave me hope boyo.

why did he kill his mother?

overlystinkypants said:
is extreme face asymmetry a deformation? because you gave me hope boyo.
Extreme asymmetry is a deformation, it might take a lot of tries but you might manage to get a deformed midget cunt

PessimisticFailure said:
Extreme asymmetry is a deformation, it might take a lot of tries but you might manage to get a deformed midget cunt

[attachment=748]

The rope is always the only real answer

Adam Lanza had so many mental illnesses that I wouldn't consider him a volcel. 

Adam Lanza had  Severe OCD,Social Anxiety, Severe Autism,Depression, probably schizophrenia, and most like Anorexia

I just googled his name. He is the one behind Sandy Hook shooting. It's scary because he was younger than me.
How can you say he was incel?

Not a volcel, I would be surprised if he even had friends. He's literally the quintessential incel

He was subhuman genetic trash. You're just being low body fat and hair haloed. He was harassed and beaten in Sandy Hook. He also only weighed 112 pounds. he probably had some skeletal deformity like marfan syndrome as well. His psychiatrist was even charged with sexual assault. He lived a dog shit life. Honestly there would probably be even more shootings if ugly people's parents owned guns.

You forgot to mention that ER was a manlet.

The average girl could beat up that framecel.

overlystinkypants said:

Yes, I think he was

from this picture, he should have travelled down to central or south america and the girls there would have liked him

what exactly was even wrong with him, what drove him to do the shooting? i doubt it was because he couldnt get laid, sounds like he had serious mental issues

overlystinkypants said:
People call ER mentalcel volcel because he was attractive but fucked it up by being autistic. What about Lanza tho? He's freaking adorable. I want to cuddle with him and give him kisses and play with his hair :3. He's really cute and would 100% be attractive to femoids as well the same way knajjd is. Girls can only be attracted to three types of men: Chads(O'Pry), prettyboys(Lachowski) and cuteboys(Bieber, knajjd). Would Lanza be considered attractive too?

article-2577174-1AB5D15900000578-676_306x423.jpg

d48.jpg

ctm_0219_MILLER_LANZA.jpg

Those pics are from when he was a kid.  His midface grew even longer near the end of puberty and he became a monstrously ugly adult.

adam-lanzajpg.jpg

he was killed and framed by the government

He had anorexia and wrote a fan-fiction about him fucking jailbait.

Nope.

100% Grade A truecel. 2/10

Why did he shoot up a elementary school for? Normally it’s high school or college...

WEe
jackbud said:
Adam Lanza looked like an autistic 13 year old

Yeah even at 6ft. I look around that age with my skinny body and short height plus boyish looks. It fucking sucks and I’m already 24.