Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Was a noodle whore flirting with me?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I went to the bank to deposit a check and gave her my debit card. She dropped it on the ground and went to pick it up and dropped it again. She’s was like “tee hee your card is so cold I can’t hang on to it”. I was like oh yeah I left my wallet in my car while I was at work (it was a cold day).

question is rhetorical as she was just being nice as it’s her job, but it would be great to be Chad and have women actually flirt with you. :feelsbadman:

I ate a filet mignon today with some Coka Cola. It was pretty good ngl.

it depends on her body language, like if she reflexively used a hand to cover her chest when she bent down to ward off a subhuman's gaze

Hmm did you see her hands to make sure she wasnt swiping your card in a skimmer? Happens sometimes at drivethrus. Youtube has videos of workers getting caught skimming cards.

gave her my debit card
She dropped it on the ground
went to pick it up and dropped it again
was like “tee hee your card is so cold I can’t hang on to it”
:chad:
she wanted your cock in her hands to warm them up you missed out on prime opportunity OP
you just need confidence to snatch opportunities like these as Chad does, the entire difference in outcomes is you being so high-inhib keeping your pants zipped in moments like these

Hmm did you see her hands to make sure she wasnt swiping your card in a skimmer? Happens sometimes at drivethrus. Youtube has videos of workers getting caught skimming cards.
I doubt it. This was at the bank. You never know but I didn’t get that vibe.
:chad:
she wanted your cock in her hands to warm them up you missed out on prime opportunity OP
you just need confidence to snatch opportunities like these as Chad does, the entire difference in outcomes is you being so high-inhib keeping your pants zipped in moments like these
Damn; that’s what I thought but wasn’t sure.

it depends on her body language, like if she reflexively used a hand to cover her chest when she bent down to ward off a subhuman's gaze
especially in a situation like this since you need 1 hand free to grab the card and another hand free to spot yourself in case you lose your balance and fall

to hold up a hand for modesty isn't just "can't keep a grip on this slippery card" but also "I might fall and bruise my face because stopping your gaze is more important to me than breaking a possible fall"

Normies, especially foids, have to fill empty silences with something.

But go ahead and keep thinking she was flirting with you. I mean that unironically - it's not a bad cope.

this thread is attention whoring

"oh a noodlewhore flirted with me"