Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was 9/11 an Inside Job?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date

Was it?

• Yes

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 29.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
If yes, explain why

Probably not, and if it was then it was someone at the CIA giving some money to someone in Saudi Arabia who made suggestions to some people who organized some other people who did the deed.

I doubt it. If it was they probably asked Saudi Arabia to do it or something

Probably not, and if it was then it was someone at the CIA giving some money to someone in Saudi Arabia who made suggestions to some people who organized some other people who did the deed.
There are so many poppy fields in Afghanistan. Makes total sense to the Jews to pay some actors to act like terrorists and then kill go on to kill some Americans and blame it up some cave dwelling shitskins to sway public support into invading opium rich Afghanistan. A few years later, you have a devastating opiate crisis. Jewish work at its finest

Did the govenrment know it was going to happen and let it? Yes.
Also, The mainstream may start saying the hijackers were incels.

Inceldom discussion

It doesn't really matter to me. I don't trust the government either way.

17/11 was NOT an inside job

A few guys "armed" with only cutters always made this 9/11 suspicious to me. Hundreds of passengers staying passive and them going to the cockpit, sounds like a psyop.

I thought that was common sense tbh

Jesus, 7 people actually think it was a genuine terrorist attack.

Yes, it was an insurance scam

Only reason why I don't dispute this conspiracy is because it looked exactly like a controlled demolition and because of WTC 7. There was absolutely no reason why it should have collapsed. "Supposedly" it collapsed due to the falling debree from WTC 1 & 2 which then initiated a fire... Come on really...? Plus there being motive to go to war with Iraq because of oil.
Moonlanding was totally real.

Building brought down by controlled explosives connected to some sort of burning chemical that gets hot enough to melt steel beams, drone plane is flown into building followed by another with digital manipulation to show wings, cruise missile hits pentagon, plane shot down over Pittsburgh or some shit, Tower 7 burns down when nothing hit it, important financial records implicating high value ppl goes up in smoke, hidden vault under towers is cleaned out then it's stated the gold melted, towers have insurance policy taken out on them 1 week prior, US airforce conducts drill with exact same circumstances on the same day on the west coast leading to confusion & lack of pilots.

Inside job by US government at the behest of Jewish interests to destabilise the Middle East, paint former despot leaders as bad guys now they've gone rogue, get them out & instill new loyal dog, get oil dirt cheap, prevent formation of strong continent rejecting petro dollar & receiving currency with better exchange rate therefore undermining US economy.

Resulting power collapse & bombing spreads third worlders all over white nations & brings on an accelerated collapse of the west & expansion of Israel as detailed in Kalergi plan & Yinon plan.

All it takes is a few key officials knowing the truth & the rest simply obey, do not question & buy the official narrative, the first casualty of war is the truth.
Only reason why I don't dispute this conspiracy is because it looked exactly like a controlled demolition and because of WTC 7. There was absolutely no reason why it should have collapsed. "Supposedly" it collapsed due to the falling debree from WTC 1 & 2 which then initiated a fire... Come on really...? Plus there being motive to go to war with Iraq because of oil.
Moonlanding was totally real.
Moon landing was a psy op to show Commies that if the US could go to the moon then it had the tech to wipe out the Russkis & beat them to the moon to be the big guy in the eyes of the world.

No different than N Korean TV broadcast stating they won the World Cup.

Last edited:
Building brought down by controlled explosives connected to some sort of burning chemical that gets hot enough to melt steel beams, drone plane is flown into building followed by another with digital manipulation to show wings, cruise missile hits pentagon, plane shot down over Pittsburgh or some shit, Tower 7 burns down when nothing hit it, important financial records implicating high value ppl goes up in smoke, hidden vault under towers is cleaned out then it's stated the gold melted, towers have insurance policy taken out on them 1 week prior, US airforce conducts drill with exact same circumstances on the same day on the west coast leading to confusion & lack of pilots.

Inside job by US government at the behest of Jewish interests to destabilise the Middle East, paint former despot leaders as bad guys now they've gone rogue, get them out & instill new loyal dog, get oil dirt cheap, prevent formation of strong continent rejecting petro dollar & receiving currency with better exchange rate therefore undermining US economy.

Resulting power collapse & bombing spreads third worlders all over white nations & brings on an accelerated collapse of the west & expansion of Israel as detailed in Kalergi plan & Yinon plan.

All it takes is a few key officials knowing the truth & the rest simply obey, do not question & buy the official narrative, the first casualty of war is the truth.

Moon landing was a psy op to show Commies that if the US could go to the moon then it had the tech to wipe out the Russkis & beat them to the moon to be the big guy in the eyes of the world.

No different than N Korean TV broadcast stating they won the World Cup.
High IQ

I jus feel there's no way usa intel allowed not 1, not 2 but 3 terror attacks slip thru

Don’t care, but the event itself was based af

dont know dont care

I mean... if you were going to go ER on one spot in America... the WTC was one of the best places to do it, and the pentagon. The shrine of richfag greedy Porky shekelbergs and the HQ of Gog and Magog's military... I couldn't think of two better targets. Praised be the hijackers and may we celebrate their righteous deeds every year.

Forgot to mention perfectly preserved passports surviving impact yet everything else desentigrated, flight school teachers stating the supposed hijackers couldn't even fly a small bipedal plane worth a shit when they taught them before it all happened, accounts of hijackers being seen alive in other countries after the event & a doctor stating Osama died of testicular cancer in 2001 in some Arab medical facility.

Im not the conspiracy theory type but i find some aspects of the 9/11 attacks to be sketchy. For instance, the fact that building 7, which was a building across the street from the towers, collapsed on its own without ever having been struck by a plane. The official story is that debris from the towers landed on the building, started a fire, and that fire collapsed the building. Its actually rare as fuck for a literal skyscraper to collapse from a fire alone. I’ve also heard theories that the jet fuel would not have been able to generate a fire hot enough to melt the beams of the towers. I dont know what really happened, but I suspect the government had some hand in the attacks. Either they worked with the terrorists directly, or they had advanced knowledge of the attacks and looked the other way to use the attack as an excuse to go to war. Why go to war? It is a profit generating industry. Sure they went into debt over it but defense contractors and manufacturers made shitloads and the US got to maintain the petro dollar, which is this thing where oil is traded in US currency.