Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Warts

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Blackpill me about warts. I've been noticing that a shitton of women from my college have them. Sometimes you see that cute 17-early 20s foid but you then see how many ugly warts she has. Just how strong is the link between warts and promiscuous sex? I notice that children and preteens very rarely have them, and people who are obviously more sexually active seem to have more of them.

unrelated but nice pic I found on Google
D7BDCF63 D3EC 4A92 BD62 DEFCBF82BA26

Where are these warts? Do you mean cold sores, maybe?

Where are these warts? Do you mean cold sores, maybe?
Arms, back, neck, face, legs, etc.

No, not cold sores, warts. That round type mostly.

Warts are caused by infection with a type of human papillomavirus. Factors that increase the risk include use of public showers, working with meat, eczema and a weak immune system. The virus is believed to enter the body through skin that has been damaged slightly. A number of types exist, including "common warts", plantar warts, "filiform warts", and genital warts. Genital warts are often sexually transmitted. Without treatment, most types of warts resolve in months to years.

filiform warts
I have a really tiny one of that type on my right arm. It's said to be more common in seniors, JFL. I have another tiny one of some other type on my other arm and that's it.

I have no warts ngl

I don't have any warts but I know they're caused by toad piss

I don't think warts and being premiscous have anything in common tbh otherwise all foids would be full or warts

I don't think warts and being premiscous have anything in common tbh otherwise all foids would be full or warts
They are hidden bro. They probably get warts on their roast beef curtains

I forgot to mention that they vaccinate people for HPV. I am not sure the level of vaccination, but doctors even ask men to get it. I believe most women are vaccinated for it so they can be sluts

Sex havers are disgusting

Used to have them on my foot.Looked like it was getting necrosis so I panicked and cut it out with a knife.(ofc it just made it worse)

Chad fucks women so hard that their warts explode and heal