Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Warning To All You Teens On This Site: You'll be 50 Before You Know It

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Yesterday I graduated High School. Now I'm 57.
As you know, time goes faster and faster, each day. 1990 - 2000 seems a lot longer than 2010 - 2020.
Thus movie scared me very much - but this is how I feel.

Im a teencel and Im scared knowing that this will happen.

As you know, time goes faster and faster, each day. 1990 - 2000 seems a lot longer than 2010 - 2020.

What's your most hated time period Mr. Oldcel, is the present much worse than the past, and what are your favorite decades?

Last edited:
Teencel here scared a lot of the agepill. I just hate the thought of being old

Teencel here scared a lot of the agepill. I just hate the thought of being old
You will be old before you know it. I was in high school yesterday.
What's your most hated time period oldcel, is the present much worse than the past, and what are your favorite decades?
I liked the 1970's. I had my whole family. Parents, grandparents, Aunts, Uncles.
They're all gone now.

You will be old before you know it. I was in high school yesterday.

I liked the 1970's. I had my whole family. Parents, grandparents, Aunts, Uncles.
They're all gone now.

I'm afraid of living without my parents, I don't think I'm able to form a bond or trust anyone else. I hope that you enjoyed your time with your family.

If you don't mind my asking, how did you feel about the future when you were younger? Did you always feel like you'd end up where you are now, or did you think things would improve eventually?

Im 28 years younger than you and I feel like I'm going to end up right where you are. I'm trying to save myself but every attempt I make at social advancement gets shut down and I feel like there's no escape from the inevitable.

Time speed up the older we get, it feels like only yesterday I was a 16 years old teenager smoking weed with my friends and driving around on my scooter that was 9 years ago where did the time go? The last 5-7 years have been wasted with no new memorable experiences or moments at all again childhood and teenage years are living adulthood is just existing.

Time speed up the older we get, it feels like only yesterday I was a 16 years old teenager smoking weed with my friends and driving around on my scooter that was 9 years ago where did the time go? The last 5-7 years have been wasted with no new memorable experiences or moments at all again childhood and teenage years are living adulthood is just existing.
Fuck man, brutal
What what inceldom like over the years? Was there differences between your 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s? Did you change your coping methods a lot or did it stay the same?

Fuck man, brutal

What what inceldom like over the years? Was there differences between your 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s? Did you change your coping methods a lot or did it stay the same?
Nothing worse than getting old especially when I desperately yearn to be an 8 year old child again I am obsessed with childhood, it is was paradise on Earth so seeing myself being 25 years old and watching people that used to be in my class balding and have children scares the shit out of me because we should be kids again, they shouldn´t have kids themselves it´s so fucked up I just wanna be a child again!! :'(

One of my biggest fears is wasting time and ending up having a life that I could have done alot more with.

I just wanna be a child again!! :'(
You have to let out these emotions somehow man, otherwise they eat you up. I've tried becoming lower inhib recently, being truthful with people. It free'd up some of emotional baggage I carry daily, would recommend.
One of my biggest fears is wasting time and ending up having a life that I could have done alot more with.
No need to fear that which is already taking place.
I desperately yearn to be an 8 year old child again
:feelsrope:

I won't make it to 30 so I'll never know it

That's rough. I really don't want to waste my youth

I think in some ways older people get treated better but not always. It’s ok though.

Cope

The agepill hits hard.

I'll be most likely dead in the next year

You have to let out these emotions somehow man, otherwise they eat you up. I've tried becoming lower inhib recently, being truthful with people. It free'd up some of emotional baggage I carry daily, would recommend.
Nothing to do about it I will never be a child again and I suffer from too many physical and mental problems to be able to cope so it´s over my life ended a long time ago now I just exist.
That's rough. I really don't want to waste my youth
How old are you?

warning to all the 50 plus larpers you will be dead soon

When I reach the age of 57 I will be a rotting corpse.

warning to all the 50 plus larpers you will be dead soon
Warning to young people: At the rate this Earth is going we'll all be dead soon.
You young people are now getting old peoples' diseases.

Nothing can be done except making the best of your time and accepting it.

Nothing to do about it I will never be a child again and I suffer from too many physical and mental problems to be able to cope so it´s over my life ended a long time ago now I just exist.
Might as well become low inhib then. It's worth a try

I won't make it to anywhere near 50, I swear it.

Prophet Muhammad dicked lolis while being much older than me